All reviewssmoking is permittedhalf board dealgreat location righttourist officewould recommend this hotel to anyonesmoked salmongreat barlarge bathroomcable carski resortgreat holidayyogurtmain liftsski liftthe main streetaustriaslopes
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This is by far the nicest ski resort hotel I have had the good fortune to stay in. The staff were welcoming and utterly efficient, friendly but not imposing. The rooms were cosy and well appointed with decent sized baths and large tv at the end of the beds. The breakfasts provided a broad range of options from hot to cold food with champagne available for those brave enough! The exotic loose leaf tea bar was heavenly for a tea drinker like myself! We did not eat other meals at the hotel but spent time in the various bars. Although smoking is permitted and appears alien to UK visitors, you have the option to sit outside. The Irish bar was great fun for rugby watching and amazingly well sound proofed. The best thing about the hotel is its central location, with ski hire shop next door and next to all the bars. Most importantly, the hotel is 2 mins walk from the main lift area and all the apres bars are therefore nearby. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the knowledge you'll have a great holiday. However I did not spot any children at the hotel and I would therefore recommend this to couples only. If we came back with children we would perhaps choose a chalet option.

Room Tip: We 108, rear facing room so perhaps quieter but it had an outside light shining through curtains each night which kept me awake slightly.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EllieB09
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the busiest places in town for that Apres ski drink. It is difficult to get a seat outside but there is plenty of room inside if you're happy to go indoors.

Friendly staff and good beer!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Can't comment on the accommodation. We were visiting Lech for the day and wanted somewhere to eat for lunch. This seemed as a good a place as any. The restaurant is open to guests and non-guests.

Located in the middle of the town, facing the river that flows through it, it has an outside covered area as well as indoor seating. Right of the entrance seems to be an area for reserved tables whilst left is a more general bar and dining area. We sat in the bar area.

We had to share a table but that wasn't a problem. The table was plenty big enough.

From a fairly extensive menu we chose gulaschsuppe and a sauerkraut with sausages. We had a couple fo beers to go with them. Both dishes were excellent. At nearly 30 Euros the price was a bit on the high side but then this is a ski resort so I suppose you have to expect to be milked.

The atmosphere was comfortable and the service was very good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Very helpful staff everywhere, being flexible with us, etc. Great breakfast buffet! The suite we were in had one bedroom and one living area. The sofa bed was as comfortable as a regular bed. The hotel is almost right at the ski lift which was phenomenal and across the street from a couple of ski rental places so extremely convenient. The streetside bar is quite the après-ski scene.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed here (for a return trip) and the manager recognised us and very thoughtfully put us in the same room. It was a small thing but made us feel welcome and special. Everything in this hotel is taken care of to a very high standard and the staff are very friendly. Our room was exceptional and we can't wait to come back. A special mention must be made to the chef and kitchen/dining staff. The food was incredible and the service fantastic. If I could give this hotel 6 stars I would! We can't wait to come back.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family