“Average”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Cergy
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel could do with some updating. The rooms are at best average although a reasonable size. There are little facilities and no reception staff in attendance after 8pm or at all on Sundays which leads to some very strange check in procedures. The location is close to the railway station and a small shopping area. I was attending a wedding at a nearby village so the location was fine. However it is quite a long and quite expensive train journey into Paris if anyone is thinking of a cheap hotel outside Paris. After adding travel costs into Paris it may not be such a cheap option.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank W2W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed in France for 5 days and this hotel was exceptional. It wasn't a hotel room it was a small apartment. Seperate shower and small kitchen. In the middle of the cities main rotunda and walking distance to everything you need and want. The price was very reasonable and right next to the main train station that will get you too Paris in 45 minutes. I would stay there again no doubt

• Stayed May 2014
Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed in studio room in this service apartment for 3 months with my wife. Though studio rooms are too small but the service provided is awesome. They provide room service once a week if we stay for longer duration. The surroundings are good and it is very near to market and metro and bus station. I would surely recommend to stay here!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Central Portugal, Portugal
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed at this place for nearly 2 months ONLY because my employer arranged it. When I told my employer how awful it all was, they wanted to move me to another hotel in the Prefecture. However, I chose to battle on and stay at Appart'City because the ONLY thing going for it is the proximity to the bus terminal and train station.
I could not recommend it at all.
It is badly managed, needs a major upgrade and everything needs to be scrubbed clean. The bed linen and towels are very clean as they are contracted from outside, but the common areas such as reception areas/laundry/lifts are in urgent need of a BIG scrub.
The carpets in the rooms (I had 2 different rooms while I was there) are stained. The curtains are very dirty and could easily be taken down and washed.
My shower kept filling up as the water could not drain away well.
They need to employ somebody to look after the front yard as it is frequently strewn with rubbish.
How dated is it that they don't have wireless internet?? Even most airports have that now. I had to provide my own ADSL line (although I found out later that they can provide this if you ask).
The laundry and drying is expensive. The 'coins' to wash and dry plus their soap is about 7 Euros for 1 wash load.
Because nobody is there after hours, there was a BIG room party one night which went until the early hours. No way could any of the guests in the nearby rooms have gotten any sleep.

Room Tip: The rooms with folding beds are pretty limited. Try to choose an end room on the top floors.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Cergy hotels

Angers, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

reasonable hotel for the price though bizzare 62 euros on a monday and 39 euros rest of the week
rooms adequate
wifi which they started charging for after we had stayed for 4 nights is absolutely rubbish impossible in the room we had to connect by wire but hotel did provide a wifi box which occasionally worked
magnetic door keys which half the time take you 5 minutes to open door
and as for secure parking the garage door was broken during our entire stay and would either be left open or you had to enter the hotel go down to the garage and push it by hand really inconveniente after a night out
lastly no communication between housekeeping and reception viertually every morning ringing bell or banging on door at times varying from 9am until 11am wanting to know if we were vacating the room which reception knew we wernt
on the good side acceptably clean beds very comfortable and shower very good though water pressure in kitchen and bathroom sink virtually none existant
would we stay again yes if they sorted out the few problems but not for more than a night or two

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Disgusting. Dirty. Dodgy.
Booked for on route through France and on way back. We had our kids with us x3 and could not even get into room on way in to France after a.very long journey we had to find another hotel after trying the emergency number numerous times. Therefore ended up in a premier classe all we could get checked in at 12pm and further cost. Hotelopeia who we booked with did eventually let us know all ok for way home. However wish we hadnt bothered as we ended up finding yet another alternative accom again as apart city was just lousy dirty etc I mean I know its cheap but cleanliness is little to ask.
Dirty bathroom sheets and the smell in the room was just appaling.

I felt I could not have my kids sleep there I mean I have roughed it as a couple with no kids in the past but honestly don't bother do yourself a favor pay more for cleanliness. Also the area is odd I mean we just felt unsafe hard to explain but screaming children from the balconies across and random people asking for money and alcohol etc. Be warned try not to go here.

• Stayed September 2013
Coventry
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2010

We arrived at the hotel on the weekend to find the reception closed. It took two hours of frantic calling central helpdesk before getting an emergency room for the night. The decor is a little dated and cleanliness is not of the highest standard. Also dont expect free wifi, it cost 2euro a day, and the television is french channels only (not as advertised). Breakfast consisted of a croissant and jam or some cereal. The upside of the hotel is the apartment was a fairly good size, that it is just around the corner from the RER station and theres a supermarket/small village nearby. Other than that, I can not recommend it.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank KiwigalCoventry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cergy
Premiere Classe Cergy Saint Christophe
Ibis Cergy Pontoise Le Port
Novotel Cergy Pontoise
Ibis Budget Cergy Saint Christophe
Ibis Budget Cergy Saint Christop...
#3 of 18 in Cergy-Pontoise
Quality Only Suites CDG Airport
Quality Only Suites CDG Airport
#29 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Mercure Cergy Pontoise Centre

Been to Appart'City Pontoise Cergy-le-Haut? Share your experiences!