“trade fair stopover”

Ranked #2 of 2 Lesquin B&B and Inns
stourbridge
“trade fair stopover”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I went on a business trip with my firm and was allocated this hotel after a long day at the trade fair .... ive never been to prison but ithink this hotel is on a par with wormwood scrubs... yesno toilet seat,, work it out for yourself after hubbies been for a tinkle and no toilet seat to lift there was a stain under the rim of the loo about two inches down under the rim,,, so sack the cleaner,,, the carpet in my room was stained all over,,, the shower was good but the water didnt run away I had to stop showering before it ran over the pod capsule into the room.. the window was fortified this building this hotel is absolutely disgusting it should be shut down... owners of this property should apply some basic maintenance to the property and yes its only abase for a night or two but no way would I stay in any of this hotel groups properties again,,,,, if this is what they think is acceptable

Room Tip: Dont book it
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Teesside
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place you cannot even call a hotel a hostel is cleaner it's absolutely disgusting! It had mould it had bugs the and floors are full of stains! The bed is nothing but a mattress on a piece of wood, the place wants condemning!! I was put in this place by my company I would never chose to stay here I wouldn't recommend a dog stays in this place!!

• Stayed October 2013

Travellers are raving about these Lesquin hotels

Wormerveer, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Ibis budget at Lesquin is an excellent place to stop over for the night. Convenient location, quiet room and a good nights rest.. Great value for the money paid. We will certainly use it again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2012

We are currently staying here. The Ibis Styles was full next door and we got here at 1:00am and because we were tired we thought we'd stay at the Ibis Budget hotel next door instead. Accor have renamed their brand from Etap hotel to Ibis Budget which they should do only AFTER they've remodeled the hotel. The remodeled hotels are very nice.

This was NOT!!!

This building should be condemned, it's that bad. Our room reeks of smoke, the shower area is full of gungy yellow staining everywhere probably from all the cigarette smoke. The smell of fags will be particularly pleasant whilst showering and sleeping, I can assure you. The toilet seat is without a seat just like the Formula 1 hotels. I didn't dare sit on it. There are black stains over the air conditioning unit and the temperature regulator. The carpets in the hall have huge holes, our view out the window of the Formula 1 next door is so picturesque with the rubbish strewn all over the grass.

Also when you book the room on with the electronic machine, it spits out a room number. Ours was on the 2nd floor. I wanted one on the first floor as my daughter is disabled and while she can walk up stairs, it's always preferable to have a ground floor room if there is no lift which there wasn't at this particular hellhole.

There's an intercom beside the machine which, when you press the button, will put you through to their central reservations line. I thought that they could perhaps change the room after it was booked but apparently, they cannot. The man advised me that I should have chosen the handicapped option when I was booking it and had I known it was an older hotel I would have as the newly remodeled Ibis Budget hotels only have two single beds/one king (queen) size in their handicapped rooms and not the standard setup of a king size and a bunk bed and of course, their was three of us.

So that was that. Suck *ss service from a suck *ss hotel and they've robbed me of 42 Euros for the privilege. Stay away.

Room Tip: Run as fast as you can from this place.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lesquin
Ibis Styles Lille Aeroport
hotelF1 Lille Lesquin Aeroport
Mercure Lille Aeroport
Mercure Lille Aeroport
#28 of 106 in Lille

Been to Ibis Budget Lille Lesquin Aeroport? Share your experiences!