“Good food and clean hotel in Eschborn”

Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Eschborn Helfmann-Park
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Eschborn
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good food and clean hotel in Eschborn”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nighys only for a workshop. Food is great but only 3 items to chooese from the lunch and dinner menu. There are vending machine also in 1st, 2nd and 4th floor. The room is clean. Typical to a mercure brand hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sarah B, Manager at Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Eschborn Helfmann-Park, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Guest,

we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback from our guests!

I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We hope on your next trip to Germany we will welcome you again in our hotel!

With kind regards

Sarah Beckmann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
UK
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed for 4 nights on a business trip. I had asked for a non smoking room and I got one on the 2nd floor. This is supposedly a 4 star hotel - no fridge in the room, theroom was minimalist bordering on spartan. Breakfast at 17 Euro struck me as prohibitive for the food on offer.
On the last day I was overwhelmed by the smell of cigarette smoke while walking to my room - I was told that part of the floor was for smokers and if they walked around with their cigarettes (or if they left their doors open - which a group of them did), smoke would be noticeable. I spent a cold night sleeping with an opened window to get rid off the smell in the room). I couldn't go and ask a group to keep their doors closed - but it would have been nice if reception had done so. No help was offered.
The food in the restaurant was good and so was the service. I would go back for dinner but I would not return to a hotel that cannot offer a smokefree environment.

Room Tip: my room was small which was not a problem, the fact that they could not offer a smoke free environme...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank ACL3112

Travellers are raving about these Eschborn hotels

London
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Very comfortable rooms, easy check in check out and perfect location for all the business parks in Eschborn. Remember to pre-book taxis as it gets very busy in the mornings. The receptionist was great when I forgot my charger - he had a box of them!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I am very happy about your service.
But The cleanliness of room did not meet my expectation. Hairs and others were left on the bed after cleaning.
I hope that the more carefully you have clean to bed.
Thanks

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The hotels external second hand lego façade deceptively hides a clean modern four star interior. The rooms are clean, good shower, but unbelievable if you want to iron a shirt you need to go down to reception. This is quite incredulous; I'm not sure how they expect guests to negotiate this logistical quandary. Do you go down with said shirt on your back then strip to the pelt and iron it on front of them.

When I enquired about this policy, I was told it was for health and safety reasons. Not sure why they can't invest in automatic cut off switches, so irresponsible hotel guests don't leave their irons on full throttle for the night. Other hotels manage to do it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I paid an extra 30 euro's to be able to check in early at 8am when I arrived the room wasn't ready, was told housekeeping doesn't start until 8am, whats the point of offering this service when the cleaners don't start work until the check in time.
So I said I would go and have some breakfast whilst they cleaned the room expecting to not be charged for it but they wanted to charge that to my room, so I asked for the manager and then they said okay go for breakfast no charge, when I saw the breakfast available it was poor for a hotel of this standard, cold and poor selection in the hot food area.
Finally got in my room at 8-40am as a platinum card holder with Accor Hotels staying 12 weeks of the year with them not one of their best efforts.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Glasgow
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The hotel is fine and rooms very basic but I much preffered staying in Helfman Park 6. The room seemed more refreshed and the reception staff are a whole lot nicer. Nice breakfast slection and good location for business

Room Tip: For Brits they do not have tea and coffee facilities in the room but can get on room service
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eschborn
Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Eschborn Ost
Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe
B&B Hotel Frankfurt-West
B&B Hotel Frankfurt-West
#118 of 269 in Frankfurt

Been to Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Eschborn Helfmann-Park? Share your experiences!