A group of 7 friends and I stayed here in late April. The waves were fantastic with a solid swell and Chicama lived up to it's surf spot reputation. The hotel is wonderful with extremely attentive and friendly staff, great rooms, delicious meals and an excellent facility and process for storing boards and wetsuits. I would highly reccommend it. Staff members that really stand out include Raphaell, Favio, Pedro, Santos, Percy and all the restaurant staff. This hotel makes an effort to give back to the local community which is reflected in the staff, you feel like familiy. Some friendly suggestions for the hotel: use a central water treatment facility and reusable containers for drinking water to eliminate plastic bottle pollution and upgrade the Internet connection. When the hotel gets full the system gets overloaded with logins and a connection is impossible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chicama Surf Hotel & Spa is a top class Boutique Hotel that offers travelers, who are in search for an off the beaten path away from cities, a place of comfort with excellent and cozy facilities in one of the most beautiful places of northern Peru.We offer a variety of activities and services suitable for everyone, from day tours to the nearby archaeological sites, a fist class Spa, among other services that will make your stay a memorable experience.For Surfers we offer special services such as Towback with our zodiacs, tours to the nearby surf spots, surf equipment rental and even surf lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chicama Surf Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicama Surf Hotel Puerto Malabrigo
- Chicama Surf Hotel And Spa
- Chicama Surf Hotel & Spa Peru/Puerto Malabrigo