My experience was really cool. First of all, I went by myself and didn't know what I expected. The staff crew was very friendly and nice, making me feel like home (especially Pedro, Junior, Carlos and other that I forgot the names). All the infrastructure, like rooms, dining room, pools, game center, massage center, saunas, jacuzzi, etc are pretty good. Chicama Resort is in front of one of the longest left wave in the world. The wave is so mellow, good and fun, but need a good swell to break. Definelly this place is magic, so good taste (decoration, music...) all people whom I met (since staff from guests), make my trip unique. I stayed just 4 days and make it memorable! I'll come back as soon as I can. Thanks for the good vibes Chicama Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chicama Surf Hotel & Spa is a top class Boutique Hotel that offers travelers, who are in search for an off the beaten path away from cities, a place of comfort with excellent and cozy facilities in one of the most beautiful places of northern Peru.We offer a variety of activities and services suitable for everyone, from day tours to the nearby archaeological sites, a fist class Spa, among other services that will make your stay a memorable experience.For Surfers we offer special services such as Towback with our zodiacs, tours to the nearby surf spots, surf equipment rental and even surf lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chicama Surf Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicama Surf Hotel Puerto Malabrigo
- Chicama Surf Hotel And Spa
- Chicama Surf Hotel & Spa Peru/Puerto Malabrigo