“Delicious”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Slightly hidden and out of the noise and hustle of the Vale do Lobo square Sushi Yama impresses with a nice interior and revealed sushi bar which serves a varied menu with plenty of choice. We had the buffet which consisted of plenty to fill you up for 20 euro. Sushi is super fresh and melts in the mouth and the service is a little delayed in parts but lovely cooperative staff make up for this, despite what previous reviews say. Overall I would quite easily go back, delicious experience.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Yama

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Best quality ingredients make this fabulous sushi and sashimi.
Good variety, many menu options and... Great food :)

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Good selection and combination of an unexpected vairety of local food in the traditional japonese with new aproches to flavour, verry nice and new every time.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Whenever i get hungry for tempura i go tosushi yama nice surroundings nice place You have to find it it is a bit hided away but there tempura is great. There sushi also say my friends but i am not so for raw fish so i stick on tempura great service

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We love Sushi and Sushiyama WAS the best around, today it's by far the worst. Not only was the food poor the service was much worse.
First course we had chicken and leeks in a sauce, the chicken was so overcooked we couldn't eat it and the leeks were straight out of the fridge.
My favourite crispy salmon skin was so soggy and so was the rice, absolutely no eye contact with the staff and customers around us were complaining how long the food took to get to them. Our final plate was tuna in a so salty sauce and so overcooked we didn't eat it. All I wanted know was the bill, no eye contact. One boy walked up towards us,, I put my hand up,to ask for the bill ,,he then put two hands up and walked straight passed us. On leaving and for the first time in many a year we didn't leave a tip a young lady asked how was the meal and I told her disappointing and that was the end of that.
Myself and my family have always been great clients of Sushiyama, we've ordered huge boats on many occasions but I won't be back for a while, I will even travel to Faro now for good Sushi.

4  Thank Algarvehaydn