“Fabulous Hotel”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Almancil
Dublin
“Fabulous Hotel”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The reception staff were extremely helpful and very friendly on our arrival. The hotel is fabulous and extremely clean. The pool area is so relaxing and in lovely grounds. The breakfast staff ensured you had your tea or coffee as soon as they saw you sit down. I would recommend this hotel. Also they provide a free shuttle service to the beach

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank love2travel026

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely long weekend stay at this superb hotel with my friend, we were treated like princesses, all the staff are wonderful & very attentive.
It was my friends birthday while we were there & the lovely manager sent a gorgeous chocolate cake with Champagne to our room, we had a massage at the Spa which we would totally recommend to de stress & relax you.
Can't wait to come back & do again next year

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Julie K
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed at Ria Park for 2 nights and the hotel is excellent. The staff is very helpfull and they were always ready and happy to address our needs. The beach is close and quiet what is very nice to be with our baby. We'll return for sure!

Room Tip: Higher floor and with sea view if possible
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JosePRamos
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Ria Park as part of a conference booked by I Love Claims, ABP Club and Leisure Link Golf Holidays where our group occupied the majority of the rooms. The staff were all friendly and couldn't do too much for us. The rooms are comfortable and have nice views. Excellent conference rooms and F&B facilities (the food was brilliant throughout). I would strongly recommend this hotel whether on a work break, a family holiday or a golf trip to the Algarve.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
England
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We were part of a large group arriving late at night due to a flight cancelation.. The hotel coped admirably and even gave us inter-connecting rooms. Slightly dated and a funny smell but clean and a welcome respite from the airport! Breakfast v good and the pool was lovely. Sadly then let down by poor lunch and indifferent service in lobby. However, hotel did cope admirably with the unexpected guests. Whether I stayed again would depend on the price as it would not justify 5 star prices in my opinion!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank JonesEngland
Dreieich, Germany
Reviewed 2 June 2014

At Portugal’s Algarve, I combined work with pleasure. After some nice and relaxing days at the Quinta do Lago hotel, I changed accommodations for business reasons and met up with my colleagues at Ria Park Hotel & Spa, where we had a congress. Since I was quite impressed by the first hotel, I arrived at Ria Park with high expectations. I’m happy to say that these expectations were fully met by the friendly staff and the beautiful hotel. Even though I was there for work, I very much enjoyed the comfort of the hotel, which is perfectly prepared for both leisure and work reasons. Again, I was overwhelmed by the pleasant and polite staff that was willing to help out any time. The food was also great. One evening, we enjoyed a 4 course menu at the hotel’s restaurant and even though we were a fairly large group, the food was on time and perfectly prepared and served. The rooms were also very satisfying with free W-Lan accessibility. At departure, I had a hard time saying goodbye to this lovely location with its great natural surroundings. I will definitely come back – as soon as possible!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mrandmrstravelfox
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed at Ria Park Hotel with our two kids for 7 nights. It was a special occasion and the staff made it very special to us. Everything was beyond our expectation. The atmosphere was very calm, the hotel was very clean and the food was delicious. We hired a car so it was very easy to move around. I like to take this opportunity and thank all the staff specially Fernando and Tania who made our stay very pleasant. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 0514SD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Almancil
Conrad Algarve
#12 of 14 in Almancil
Quinta Do Lago Hotel
Quinta Do Lago Hotel
#2 of 6 in Quinta do Lago

Been to Ria Park Hotel&Spa? Share your experiences!