“Great bikes great value!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Martin's E-Bike

Martin's E-Bike
More attraction details
Owner description: Martin's E-Bike is specialized in (E)-Bike rental and sales in the Algarve. We also offer performance Sensabikes. A real good bicycle with a perfect price/quality. Hybrid, Mountain and race bikes all of Dutch quality. In the Algarve we have the most experience with E-Bikes of all. Cycling Holidays complete with hotel is one of our products. In 2013 we had more then 100.000 km's in renting E-Bikes. Check our website or call us. If you like to do a cycling holiday this is the right address for you. We have very nice E-Bike, Trekking and road bike packages so you will see the real Algarve and notice this is maybe the most beautiful cycling part of the world. The number one in quality bikes. Sales, rental and repairs of all kind of bikes. Visit our shop or our website. Feel free to call for any information.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great bikes great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

A simple holiday to the Algarve turned out to be a pretty active holiday. I was tired of walking around the cities so I decided to rent a bike. I found some flyers and I made a reservation, luckely they spoke Dutch. They just opened their shop so things were a bit hectic sometimes, yet Martin was realy friendly and willing to help.
When the bike got troubles he even came to pick me up and replacing the bike with a new one so i could continue my traveling.
This was around may,

Normally I would say that I would come back again, but this time i did. With my brother, added a photo of this time.

And I would come back for a third!

2 Thank Moe_nl
Martin v, General Manager at Martin's E-Bike, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Hi Moe, Next time we have also the electric mountainbike and e-bike witch have a speed of 45km. That's really fun for deardevils. Hope to see you soon again.