“Highly recommend this dive company”
Review of Olympian Divers

Olympian Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Gold Palm Resort. We invite divers and non-divers alike to enjoy with us the underwater delights that this unique island has to offer. Dive unspoilt landscapes that have remained preserved for thousands of years, swim amongst friendly marine life in warm, calm, crystal clear waters. Whatever your diving experience we have something for everyone. Welcome to Scuba diving in the Mediterranean, & the beautiful island of Cyprus.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We did 2 dives with Olympian Divers, Green Bay and Cape Greco and had Thomas as our guide.

We were picked up and dropped off to make the experience more relaxed.
Thomas, being the strong man he is, carried out BSD, tank and weights from the car, down the path to the sea, and he did the same coming back. He was fantastic!
I had taken some of my own equipment which he had dried and brought to our hotel the next day.
Also, he took some fantastic photos of us which he put onto disc and also dropped at our hotel.

Throughout the dive, he allowed us to take our time so the experience was made so perfect for us.

I cannot rate this dive club enough, we would defiantly like to go back so we can experience Zenobia and Olympian divers - Thank you!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Did four dives with Olympian Divers in September 2013. Both guides (Tomasz and Ken) were excellent and the dive sites were also superb. In particular would recommend Capo Greco and Blue Hole. Olympian sort everything from transfers to and from hotels to dive sites, to photography and video of your dive. All dive equipment and kit is first rate also. I'm PADI Open Water qualified but a number of people in our party had never dived before. Olympian came to the hotel to do a try dive in the pool. They then took them on a couple of proper dives for beginners. All members of the party said they felt comfortable and safe. Would thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Dove capo Greco and Green Bay with Tomas. Excellent experience. Hotel pick up, nothing too much trouble, equipment excellent. Tomas was an excellent guide as well as an expert octopus finder :)
I recommend Olympian if you visit Cyprus.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've always wanted to have a go at diving on various holidays but never felt I could trust some of the companies who I have approached but upon approaching Colin the owner I immediately felt at ease and felt a sense of trust with what I was about to do.

As I had never dived before, Colin took me in the swimming pool to try out breathing under water with a mask on and a breathing regulator in. I felt very comfortable with the instruction shown to me and couldn't wait to get diving as I was good enough to pass the pool test.

After going through all the safety procedures and hand signals for under water I was all kitted with all the diving gear I needed and shown how to use it all and what everything was for. Then it was on to the dive it's self which was the best experience of my life, I loved every single minute of it. Amazing experience underwater with a superb instructor in Mike.

I was that impressed and loved it that much I booked another dive for a few days later to a different area which again was fantastic. I only wish I had the time to do the open water diving course whilst I was there however it's something I'm 100% going to do at home as new hobby.

Can not speak highly enough of this wonderful dive center and would strongly recommend you give it a try!!

Many thanks to Colin, Thomas, Ken, Mike and Tony for a truly breathtaking experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I came back to Cyprus diving for the 4th year here and I still hadn't found a decent school so when they turned up in my pool I double checked they weren't the company that shall not be named and they weren't so I took a risk and did my rescue, deep, wreck and O2 course with them and this was honestly the best diving experience I had in my life so far! To make things better they even knocked some price off it! All the staff are great if you read this a big cheers to you all! Start my commercial course next year but ill be sure to come back here and do my divemaster soon or a few more specialties.