“fantastic diving experience”
Review of Olympian Divers

Olympian Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Gold Palm Resort. We invite divers and non-divers alike to enjoy with us the underwater delights that this unique island has to offer. Dive unspoilt landscapes that have remained preserved for thousands of years, swim amongst friendly marine life in warm, calm, crystal clear waters. Whatever your diving experience we have something for everyone. Welcome to Scuba diving in the Mediterranean, & the beautiful island of Cyprus.
Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“fantastic diving experience”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My son had done the first part of his open water dive course in the UK & wanted to complete it whilst we were on holiday. I saw that Olympian had some excellent reviews on here and contacted them by email - I was impressed by the prompt & professional response I received. This was all backed up by our 1st visit. My son has now completed his course & my younger son (who was adamant he wasn't diving after a previous bad experience) has done a try dive. I had complete trust in the divers taking my sons out & ensuring they both had a fantastic experience. Highly recommend Olympian Divers!

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Zenobia”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Friendly, Fun and Fantastic days diving.
Rocked on up to the dive centre and asked for a price to dive the Zenobia and got just what I asked for....with NO hidden extras.
My non-diving wife was made to feel at ease and she enjoyed the boat trip too!
Ken turned up at my Hotel at the pre arranged time and transfer to the boat was slick.
I have nothing but good things to say. ?
Will defo dive with, and recommend, Olympian again.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The Unexpected Dive Turned To An Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My partner was determined to do some diving when he knew we were going to Cyprus, but I was not certain in doing it myself. I haven’t done any diving before and so we had a chat with the lovely and delightful Colin and he told me that I could try it in the pool first before doing it out in the sea to see if I’m comfortable with it - of course I tried it first. Mikey showed us some breathing and blowing techniques in the pool :) These guys are such a good laugh and its a pleasure to have met them - Colin, Ken, Thomas, Mike, oh and lets not forget to mention Jayne, who keeps these guys in line.

Thank you Colin for convincing me to go out in the sea as I had one of the best experiences of my life. Its like being in a different world under the sea, another challenge ticked and another incredible experience!

If you haven’t done any diving before, I would highly recommend doing this as it is a tremendous experience. They do some briefing about safety and what sea creatures you could see before you go - oh, and the hand signals aswell! OK? OK! Thomas has done an amazing job keeping me calm, relaxed and most importantly, safe under water considering I was a virgin, haha. He’s took plenty of photos that our friends and family loved! Go see Colin and the guys for your own amazing experience!

Lots of Love,
Andy and Gav.

Minsk, Belarus
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Come back again and again”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Do you want to start diving? Or continue your diving education? Just go to Ayia Napa and visit Olympian divers ! that what I would strongly recommend everybody. It has happend to us the third time when we dived together with Olympian divers. We knew how good and how professional they are! No doubts! This year Tony and Mike joined the team of Colin, Ken and Thomas. They turned to be very good professionals also, so they became good members of the Olympian divers' team. There is a lot of good reviews regarding they professionalism in diving placed on TripAdvisor. I'd like to say that they are brilliant in education in diving too. We together with my wife did our next PADI cources. And during these courses any topic, even a small one, was trained until we could do it properly. For sure, it was fantastic ! What was more valuable, that it was very, very cognitive. Many skills were explained and trained. In between of lessons and after the finishing of our courses we enjoied the diving together with them. And every dive we saw how better we understood what we did under the water because of the training they'd provided to us.
Also, what I like at them is that their smiles come from their heart !!! They like what they do and they share this with all people who come to them. So, you find yourself surrounded by friendly atmosphere.

Visited July 2013
Paphos
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 312 helpful votes
“Very Professional Dive Centre”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Went for 2 dives at The Caves & Green Bay with Mike (instructor) & Tony (Divemaster). Had a really great time with two nice guys, who are thoroughly professional but also fun to be with. Also good to know that you are in safe hands. Glad that I did my research & picked this dive centre. I would thoroughly recommend this dive centre.