“Olympian Divers really is as good as their reviews! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olympian Divers

Olympian Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Gold Palm Resort. We invite divers and non-divers alike to enjoy with us the underwater delights that this unique island has to offer. Dive unspoilt landscapes that have remained preserved for thousands of years, swim amongst friendly marine life in warm, calm, crystal clear waters. Whatever your diving experience we have something for everyone. Welcome to Scuba diving in the Mediterranean, & the beautiful island of Cyprus.
Shepshed, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Olympian Divers really is as good as their reviews! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have just spent 10 extremely enjoyable nights at the Pavlo Napa. Booking the hotel was a 'no-brainer' having stayed there several times before, but I did read the Trip Advisor reports (very carefully) regarding diving school choices before I travelled. Everything that you read about Olympian Divers on Trip Advisor is very positive, and my own experience of diving with them (whilst attaining my Advanced Open Water qualification - I didn't plan to do that when I booked my holiday, but due to the number of dives that I intended to do, it fitted in very nicely!) is that they really are the best dive school that I have dived with. Every dive was well planned and briefed, the dive locations were very interesting and enjoyable, and the time just flew by. Safety is paramount at Olympian and the equipment is all prepared for you, it really is easy diving! I did one shore dive (Cyclops) as my first deep-dive of the holiday, four boat dives (over two days) on the Zenobia, three shore dives in caves at Grecko Point, one shore 'house dive' (navigation) in Sandy Bay where they are based and one shore dive Green Bay to see the statues. I had lots of fun and spent a lot of time underwater 'just chilling', how wonderful is that!!!!! I found Colin the owner to be an 'interesting character' who is full of mischief and humour, and you really, REALLY do have to wonder how Jayne puts up with him! Well done Jayne, nearly 30 years....................major respect!! The other three members of the team (Mike, Thomas and Ken) were extremely friendly and welcoming, and with their enthusiasm and knowledge, each of them is a credit to Olympian Divers (keep hold of them Colin, you know that you'd miss them!). Mike was my instructor (and buddy for all of my dives) and the experience of being taught by him was relaxing and enjoyable. I have dived at several places in the Caribbean, Gibraltar, Cuba and Turkey previously (as well as UK diving) and this was definately my best dive trip to date. We will return to Cyprus next October because the Pavlo Napa is a brilliant hotel (it proviides everything that wee need from a hotel - see seperate review) and I will be more than happy to enjoy diving with Olympain Divers once again. They provide a VERY professional, safety based, service which is good value for money and I didn't begrudge even one euro that I handed over to them (honestly Colin ;-)). Well done to you all at Olympain Divers for attaining the PADI IDC (Instructor Development Centre) award this week! It doesn't come any better than that!! "Keep up the good work y'all". :-)

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
“Great first-hand experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Trainers are very experienced and should get al lthe credit of the "awesome" mark given to this place. Only their expertise helped to overcome doubts and enjoy the dive fully.

Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“fantastic diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

My son had done the first part of his open water dive course in the UK & wanted to complete it whilst we were on holiday. I saw that Olympian had some excellent reviews on here and contacted them by email - I was impressed by the prompt & professional response I received. This was all backed up by our 1st visit. My son has now completed his course & my younger son (who was adamant he wasn't diving after a previous bad experience) has done a try dive. I had complete trust in the divers taking my sons out & ensuring they both had a fantastic experience. Highly recommend Olympian Divers!

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Zenobia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Friendly, Fun and Fantastic days diving.
Rocked on up to the dive centre and asked for a price to dive the Zenobia and got just what I asked for....with NO hidden extras.
My non-diving wife was made to feel at ease and she enjoyed the boat trip too!
Ken turned up at my Hotel at the pre arranged time and transfer to the boat was slick.
I have nothing but good things to say. ?
Will defo dive with, and recommend, Olympian again.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The Unexpected Dive Turned To An Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

My partner was determined to do some diving when he knew we were going to Cyprus, but I was not certain in doing it myself. I haven’t done any diving before and so we had a chat with the lovely and delightful Colin and he told me that I could try it in the pool first before doing it out in the sea to see if I’m comfortable with it - of course I tried it first. Mikey showed us some breathing and blowing techniques in the pool :) These guys are such a good laugh and its a pleasure to have met them - Colin, Ken, Thomas, Mike, oh and lets not forget to mention Jayne, who keeps these guys in line.

Thank you Colin for convincing me to go out in the sea as I had one of the best experiences of my life. Its like being in a different world under the sea, another challenge ticked and another incredible experience!

If you haven’t done any diving before, I would highly recommend doing this as it is a tremendous experience. They do some briefing about safety and what sea creatures you could see before you go - oh, and the hand signals aswell! OK? OK! Thomas has done an amazing job keeping me calm, relaxed and most importantly, safe under water considering I was a virgin, haha. He’s took plenty of photos that our friends and family loved! Go see Colin and the guys for your own amazing experience!

Lots of Love,