“Worst experience of my life!!!”
Review of Bellini Bungalows

Bellini Bungalows
Ranked #71 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Please please please pay attention to the bad reviews as every word is nothing but the truth! Before going I thought well you can't please everyone they can't be that bad.... Well I was wrong!! The only way to describe the rooms are ant infested hell holes! The cleaner comes in every 3 days and you'd think when they changed the bed sheets they would be clean? Well my sheets were full of cig burn holes and had red/orange Staines on them! I don't want to know what that was from! I woke up in the middle of the night picking ants of my face... When getting out the shower if you didn't put any footwear on you needed another shower as your feet were grafted!! The apartments are situated of a dirt track like the inbetweeners movie but instead of a well outside we had skips full of s**t and rubbish... Nice sight to walk up to? The owners were the most arragant people I've ever met and refused to give us our passports back until the rep told them they were only needed for 24hrs. Oh yes I can go on ...... On arrival our patio doors were open and someone had took a dump in my patents toilet and left it there.. After 9pm you can't get a drink as it all goes on lockdown with no reception in case of emergency from 9pm-10am when leaving we were told to leave our suitcases in the car park... If you want to know anything else please ask but I don't have 1 positive word to say about the hellhole I have been to Cyprus 6 times and it will now be my last as this holiday ruined my experience and unless we payed £1600 we were unable to move hotels! I could go on forever please save your money and DO NOT book Bellini s**thole!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Simonesmith123

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Basic accomadation good location close to shops and supermarkets of main road behind strip club,
Plenty of places to eat along the road into napa ,the strip is a 15 min walk away ,
Hannah gives you a warm welcome and does a mean breakie , although the bungalows are a bit tired they are adequate
We booked a 7 nights with olympic holidays flying out on a Saturday at 9 am was told 6 o/c on the Friday night before
The flight had been changed to 23.05 arriving on the Sunday in resort 7.30 so losing a day of our holiday a measly compensation of £25 per head was offered (not impressed with you olympic hols ) in total we had 3 flight carriers planet airlines then cyprus airlines then return service air .
Will not be recommending or traveling anymore with this company we feel let down at there bad PR

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ringw
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Ignore all bad reviews, just returned from ayia napa after spending a week with 9 girls at bellini bungalows. Was a bit worried on what to expect due to other comments but was surprised as it was not what expected. Rooms were clean and large and maids visited around 3/4 times a week and did a good job. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and didn't stop all day. It was about a 5 minute walk to the strip which isn't bad at all. Super market directly across the road which was also ideal. I would definitely recommend Ayia Napa and bellini bungalows was a great week.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Annabel P
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Just returned from an amazing holiday in AYIA napa! Must say it was well worth the stay at bellini!! Reviews made us very nervous but our stay at bellini was perfect for what we needed. Rooms was spacious and the little pool bar supplied us with great hangover food! Only 5 mins walk to the strip and only 10 from nissi beach! So pretty ideal for a 18-30 holiday!! complex wasn't very clean but we did get visited twice by a maid ( who we made best friends with) who cleaned our rooms and gave us clean towels! Only downside of the whole stay was gettin 'fined' for ridiculous things, our safe box key snapped in the heat and we had to pay €50 an when we got our new one it just looked like it had been welded together again - no wonder it snapped!! All in all, a fabulous holiday

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Vasulaa
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Myself and 3 of my friends have just returned from a weeks stay in Bellini. Before we arrived we were extremely apprehensive about what it would be like after reading these reviews and having watched the Inbetweeners movie. However, when we arrived we were greeted by a lovely lady called Antonia who was our rep and she then introduced us to Hannah, who to say she pretty much runs the whole establishment single handily does a very good job! We paid for the air conditioning and a safe box which I would highly recommend as it is not expensive and air con is also a necessity when staying in such heat. Our room was basic but we had no real problems with it. It was the biggest room on the complex so we were more than happy with that. Our shower was broken however it was fixed upon request. The only downside to the rooms was the amount of ants that were on the wall but as in any hot country it is very difficult to blame the amount of wildlife on the hotel!

The prices of the food and drink at the hotel pool bar were more than reasonable with happy hour being all day every day and cocktails at 2euros each. As I previously mentioned Hannah was receptionist/cook/bar women and to say she was just a bit busy, she dealt with all of our needs very well.

It is the perfect place to go if you are going on a girls/lads holiday as the location is spot on. The strip is literally 10 minutes down the road with restaurants and shops on route. There is a supermarket directly across from the hotel aswell and Nissi beach is a short 15 minute walk away. There is a strip club at the end of the hotels road however, it caused no problems and it is useful when coming home from a night out as it has a massive blimp above it which we used to navigate ourselves back to Bellini!

The pool is clean and average sized and the hotel is small enough to get to know everyone in it and having spoken to the majority of the other guests throughout the week, we made good friends in Bellini that we may not have had the chance to do had we have been in a bigger hotel.

I would suggest that you take more money than you may initially budget as the management do enjoy issuing fines and final warnings! We did nothing wrong except blame was planted on us by other, older guests and we were given a 110euro fine. Although this may seem like a massive put off it did not dampen our week at all, if anything its given us more memories of this amazing holiday!

Also massive love for the maid Vasula, a very talkative, friendly woman who had all the time in the world for us!

Finally, this is not somewhere I would recommend if you are looking for a relaxing family holiday or if you are wanting a nice couples retreat as it is by no means the most glamorous hotel in the world. However, if you are a teenage boy or girl going on your first holiday I could not recommend Bellini Bungalows enough! I already want to go back. Blackburn loves Bellini.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Staff extremely unwelcoming on arrival. Rooms were surprisingly big yet riddled with ants patrolling around the walls, on the floor and in the beds. Were cleaned twice in our one week stay. The first being our second day so was pointless and the second three days later where two maids came in at 9am for five minutes and banged around in our bathroom. They did not clean anything, empty our bins or change our sheets yet they managed to break our shower so we had to sit down in it for the rest of the week and turn our own bedding inside out as it was filthy by the last night. Both shower and pool water smelt funny yet showers were hot most nights. No kettle or microwave just a broken toaster and a cooker which had to be lit with a match. Told by Hannah that we could not drink our own bottled water and must buy it from her. On the last day guests receive an abrupt note from "management" threatening a minimum of a 50 euro fine if rooms are not left with bins empty. On check out we saw that our passports had not been kept in a safe place for the week and could have easily been stolen by a passer by as reception was frequently left unmanned. Would only stay again if had no other options as it is in a good location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank B A
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We've just returned from Bellini Bungalows and had a lovely, relaxing holiday in October. Contrary to the recent reviews my experience of the accommodation was very good and I would return next year. We booked a budget holiday but had a first class service. The room was cleaned daily and the cleaners were helpful and catered to our every request. Hannah was a real star and genuinely looked after us. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and happy and at the end of a long season I'm impressed that she cared enough about her guests to make such an effort. She was absolutely brilliant! The Bungalows are close to the beaches, restaurants, nightlife. The room was clean, the bathroom had a powerful shower and although the fridge was noisy we could live with it! The pool was clean and with exactly what you would want as a pool area around it. I would definitely recommend Bellini to other travellers and I would like to thank Hannah for helping us to have a great holiday!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends