Bellini Bungalows
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$256
US$181
  • Breakfast included
US$292
US$266
US$301
US$278
Loutsiana Hotel Apts(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Petrosana Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
US$145
US$140
Senator Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$53
Aktea Beach Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$114
Travelocity
US$165
Travelocity
  • Pool
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$125
HotelQuickly
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We arrived at Bellini not expecting much... Don't get me wrong....What can you expect for the money paid however....

The room was dirty, the floor on arrival was filthy, our feet were black in minutes and the towels left in the room were very poor. The cleaners came every other day but didn't change the bed sheets for 6 nights out of the 7 of our stay. The bathroom tiles were disgusting, a serious build up of grime and the bathroom sink underside looked like it hadn't been wiped all year. The staff were miserable aside from the young Cypriot lady who worked there a couple of days. The 5 euro breakfast was on the other hand very good although the bar was closed early every night and didn't open till 10am for breakfast.

The whole place needs an overhaul, the rooms, the accessories and the staff are all tired and in need of a lift... Bellini is not for us

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kazza1320
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Ignore previous comments. We are a couple in our 40s and spent two weeks at Bellini and had no bad experiances. The cleaners came everyday towels were changed every 3 days and sheets every other day.the management sorted out any problems immediately. Bellini is very close t shops and beach. We didnt use the pool as we preferred to explore the various beaches that are all within walking distance.you cant visit aiya nappa without going to nissi beach.for the cost of 1.50 euro you can get the bus to the waterpark and other local places tgat are well worth visiting. It can be expensive but if you shop around things can be found we were self catering and didnt find it too bad. There was plenty of hot water and Rafiella and Venswala the cleaners were always pleased to adhere to requests change towels extra pillow and gave us a clean tea towek daily. We will be coming back again next year.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Caz T
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Please please please pay attention to the bad reviews as every word is nothing but the truth! Before going I thought well you can't please everyone they can't be that bad.... Well I was wrong!! The only way to describe the rooms are ant infested hell holes! The cleaner comes in every 3 days and you'd think when they changed the bed sheets they would be clean? Well my sheets were full of cig burn holes and had red/orange Staines on them! I don't want to know what that was from! I woke up in the middle of the night picking ants of my face... When getting out the shower if you didn't put any footwear on you needed another shower as your feet were grafted!! The apartments are situated of a dirt track like the inbetweeners movie but instead of a well outside we had skips full of s**t and rubbish... Nice sight to walk up to? The owners were the most arragant people I've ever met and refused to give us our passports back until the rep told them they were only needed for 24hrs. Oh yes I can go on ...... On arrival our patio doors were open and someone had took a dump in my patents toilet and left it there.. After 9pm you can't get a drink as it all goes on lockdown with no reception in case of emergency from 9pm-10am when leaving we were told to leave our suitcases in the car park... If you want to know anything else please ask but I don't have 1 positive word to say about the hellhole I have been to Cyprus 6 times and it will now be my last as this holiday ruined my experience and unless we payed £1600 we were unable to move hotels! I could go on forever please save your money and DO NOT book Bellini s**thole!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Simonesmith123
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Basic accomadation good location close to shops and supermarkets of main road behind strip club,
Plenty of places to eat along the road into napa ,the strip is a 15 min walk away ,
Hannah gives you a warm welcome and does a mean breakie , although the bungalows are a bit tired they are adequate
We booked a 7 nights with olympic holidays flying out on a Saturday at 9 am was told 6 o/c on the Friday night before
The flight had been changed to 23.05 arriving on the Sunday in resort 7.30 so losing a day of our holiday a measly compensation of £25 per head was offered (not impressed with you olympic hols ) in total we had 3 flight carriers planet airlines then cyprus airlines then return service air .
Will not be recommending or traveling anymore with this company we feel let down at there bad PR

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ringw
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Ignore all bad reviews, just returned from ayia napa after spending a week with 9 girls at bellini bungalows. Was a bit worried on what to expect due to other comments but was surprised as it was not what expected. Rooms were clean and large and maids visited around 3/4 times a week and did a good job. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and didn't stop all day. It was about a 5 minute walk to the strip which isn't bad at all. Super market directly across the road which was also ideal. I would definitely recommend Ayia Napa and bellini bungalows was a great week.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends