“Great villa”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Villa Stephania

Twin Bdr 2
Double Bdr
Bathroom
Nissi Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Fred M
“Great villa”
Reviewed 16 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I don't normally write reviews but I feel I must for this Villa. Nicos was very welcoming to me and my friends and we all had a great stay. He was always only a message or call away if we had any issues. Perfect location.
We shall stay here again should we visit Ayia Napa in the future. Thanks Nicos

Management Response
23 Jun 2018
Thank you. Hope to see you again soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing