“Two visits in a week.”

Ranked #44 of 221 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I visited the Olive Tree twice during my stay in Ayia Napa in May 2014. The first time I had a wonderful home made chicken soup followed by pasta. The second time my last night, i had a set menu meal of crab cocktail, Steak diane and ice cream. The steak was one of the best i had had for ages, both in flavour and the way it was cooked to perfection.The Diane sauce was very flavourful. Along with a "proper" jacket potato and vegetables, the meal was really filling. I also had a glass of excellant house Rose and a coffee. The whole meal came to about 21 Euros. I felt excellant value and with the staff friendly and attentive the whole meal was a very pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We ate here in May 2014 whilst on holiday in the area. The Resturant looks lovely fromt he outside. Although once inside it is quite loud from the noise of the road. The food was very poor, although big portions. My boyfriend had the stuffed chicken and it wasnt cooked properly. We also had the spring rolls stuffed with feta, although it wasnt feta, it was a strange pink paste! We also found the staff quite annoying, 3 plates were smashed whilst we were there and very 2 mins we were approached by someone, they didnt give us chance to look at the huge menu. It made us feel very rushed. Also one waiter was trying to give us tickets to get into the club he also worked at. We just wanted a nice meal and felt awkward having to refuse him more than once.
I think there are many other nice places to eat in Napa, whilst the setting of the olive tree looks nice the food and service was poor.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The Olive Tree, was so good we returned for a second meal during our stay in Ayia Napa. The chap who runs it was welcoming and was more than happy to sit and have a chat after we'd eaten.
The food is of excellent quality, and served in portions so large, I didn't think I'd be able to eat it all!
An excellent experience!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Nice food, nothing too spectacular but they did have some very good value offers on mains and starters etc, good quality food at reasonable price.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and self ate here for the first time ever whilst on our usual 2weeks in lovely ayia Napa.well I don't know why it as taken us 10 years,I will never know.My husband had his favourite steak and chips and I had Gammon and eggs,I was given the choice to have pineapple,but chose eggs and it was lovely and a very large portion.My husband had the choice of jacket potatoes with his but chose chips,and he said his steak was one of the best he had ever had as it was by no means a small one,and was cooked to perfection.all the staff were very polite and all engaged in a conversation with diners,and it was a lovely relaxed setting.Will definitely eat here again,when we go back next year.

1  Thank mariereidy