“Excellent meal, great experience”

Olive Tree Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 209 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Houston, TX
“Excellent meal, great experience”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was one of the many restaurants we ate at during our 5 day stay in Ayia Napa. I ate the set menu moussaka which was so amazingly good and tasty. The servers were all very nice and efficient and the dinner was enjoyed on the outside patio. Given the lack of people, we were able to get a table witout waiting. We wanted to go back to eat here again, but were spoiled by all of the fabulous other restaurants.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
northampton
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

for a change from hotel we ate here one evening, lovely menu, food delicious I had Saganaki to start followed by Kleftico which was absolutely delicious.Value for money,friendly staff,small childrens play area & traditional music playing.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I popped in here alone as I needed to do some work (WiFi) one morning, the place looked calm and well to do. The owner/head waiter was welcoming but not overbearing, and even said I could use the wall socket to plug in my old laptop (battery life is circa 2 mins) - the deal breaker for my choice of restaurant. He brought me excellent cups of coffee and after my work some food. I ate spaghetti carbonara and it was excellent, especially considering the modest price.
I ended up coming back twice during my week in Napa because I so much enjoyed the ambience of the place and the service. I had an English breakfast here on the second occasion which had my favourite addition of fresh vegetables. The rest of the menu looked simple, unpretentious and good value.
The WiFi was fast and reliable. The place is really tastefully decorated and laid out, it feels high class without the prices.
I would say my main impression of this place is it has good taste all round.
I really liked the way the owner did not have that smug/slightly abrupt air about him that so many of Napa's cafe/restaurant staff seem to have. Nothing was an issue for him, the way good service should be.
I'll definitely be back!

Excellent food

So much to choose from

BBQ style cooked

Great children's play area

And the manc guy that welcomes you couldn't do enough for you what a top guy well be back here in September the best front of house I've experienced nothing is to much of a problem for him

Catered for us fellow mancs party of 9 with speed friendlyness speed and value for money yummy food

Lincoln
“Nice restaurant with nice staff”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Only went the once during our 2 week holiday, not because there was any thing wrong with the place, we just wanted to visit other restaurants. We had the set menu and I had Kleftico which was very good. Mark on the door is a nice bloke and took time to talk to you. The rest of the staff were nice too and we got a drink on the house