“Not to be missed !”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not to be missed !”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a week in Cyprus. Whilst there, we went on the Black Pearl 4 hour cruise. I really didn't want to go, I thought I'd be bored silly, but how wrong I was! It was 4 hours of fun and games, thoroughly entertaining,the crew are all bonkers! Plenty for children to do,training to be pirates. The bars on board were reasonably priced,and the food supplied was tasty and lots of it! Also, there are two scheduled stops to swim. Flotation jackets available for weaker swimmers, and masks and snorkels for a small deposit ,refunded on their return. Our favourite crew member is Bonnie, ships bosun and storyteller. At 35 euros each, we thought it was worth every cent !

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Brynmawr, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Brilliant day out”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a fantastic day out for myself, my daughter and my 3 year old grandson. We booked it through the Thomson Rep at our hotel and it cost roughly 90 euros. We were picked up at our hotel in Protaras and taken to the harbour at Ayia Napa where the boat set off at about 11.15 complete with the theme tune from Pirates of the Carribean. The boat was really impressive and there were plenty of activities for the children. Kate who was the childrens rep at our hotel was on the trip and was absolutely brilliant with our grandson. Lunch was included and was ok. The pirates themselves were absolutely fantastic with adults and children alike and there was some fun entertainment for the adults too-I'd go again tomorrow if I could!!

Beirut, Lebanon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lovely cruise”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

First this is mainly a family dedicated cruise so if you are looking for a calm cruise son't try this one. It was nice the caracters are great and funny, entertainment all the time, the food is good, and the bar not so expensive for a cruise, you see all the major natural sites arround ayia napa, we bought tickets near the ship at the harbour, we had a lovely experience thank you.

Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Black Pearl Cruise”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Absolutly fabulous day out for all ages was the high light of the holiday !!!! good Jonny Dep look alike and his pirate team ... excellent food on board and was enetertained through out the hole trip.a must for children to parents and grandparents well done the the crew.....

Skipton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“fun fun fun!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We heard so much about this everywhere we went in Cyprus people were telling us to try it out so we did and its such value for money!
excellent entertainment for kids and adults.
You get four hours of pure fun with plenty of games for the children and swim stops in the gorgeous blue seas,all the crew are friendly and a great laugh,this was the highlight of our holiday to Cyprus and I would highly recommend!

3 Thank johnnyb194