“Black Pearl Cruise Cyprus”
Review of The Black Pearl

The Black Pearl
Dewsbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Black Pearl Cruise Cyprus”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Fantastic!!! Children and adults will enjoy this brilliant day out. A 4 hours cruise from Ayia napa. Well worth every penny. The pirates are amazing. Loads of activities for the 'sprogs', nice lunch provided. 2 swimming stops en route. A must have day out whilst on your holidays. My family and I went in 2013 and again 2014.

Visited June 2014

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Boat”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was really good. Nice relaxing beautiful cooling boat trip. The food on board was basic but very good.
Get there early to get a good spot.
The sea was amazing. 2 drops to swim. Informative tour. Saw turtle. Only negative is that it took some time for food. But they informed you when que was low. Plenty to go round.38 euros well worth a go

1 Thank Nic T
“A great family experience, fun for all.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went on the Black Pearl and the experience starts from when you first set foot onto the ship. The full day is action packed for both children and adults, with alot of adult banter along the way. You couldn't visit cyprus without going on this ship! The crew are fabulous, friendly and helpful. The food is excellent and they sell alcohol and soft drinks which are reasonably priced my boys loved the slush machine... We want to go back next year just for this attraction alone.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

A group of 26 of us went on the black pearl a few days after our wedding, and not one of us had a bad thing to say!! The staff work very hard, the children (and grown ups) loved it, food was very pirate friendly a trip not to be missed!!

1 Thank Kayle-price
Abergele, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not to be missed !”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a week in Cyprus. Whilst there, we went on the Black Pearl 4 hour cruise. I really didn't want to go, I thought I'd be bored silly, but how wrong I was! It was 4 hours of fun and games, thoroughly entertaining,the crew are all bonkers! Plenty for children to do,training to be pirates. The bars on board were reasonably priced,and the food supplied was tasty and lots of it! Also, there are two scheduled stops to swim. Flotation jackets available for weaker swimmers, and masks and snorkels for a small deposit ,refunded on their return. Our favourite crew member is Bonnie, ships bosun and storyteller. At 35 euros each, we thought it was worth every cent !