“Lovely apartment in a peaceful setting.”
other travellers have booked this property
Nissi Elena Court at Sunrise Blue Sea From One of the Beaches
Table For Four With Newly Recovered Chairs
Sofa
Cool Parking Under Our Building
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
cl1971
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment in a peaceful setting.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We spent a week here which was just not long enough. Eva's efficiency and organisation beforehand was excellent and made me confident I had a made the right choice even before we arrived. Carolyn and Douglas met us at the airport and were really friendly and helpful. The apartment is clean, spacious and had all we needed. It is in such a beautiful and peaceful location, which was ideal for us but within walking distance of the main attractions. The beaches were gorgeous and the sea crystal clear. Can't wait to return! Thank you Eva for making this apartment available.

14 Apr 2014
Many thanks for your wonderful review, getting our new season off to a great start!
We are so glad that you had a great holiday. It certainly is a lovely time to visit and we were especially pleased to have your positive feed-back about our agents Carolyn & Douglas, who are there to ensure that everything is what you wish for.
As you have noted, we try very hard to ensure that you feel positive about booking with us, as we want to ensure that you have a memorable holiday from the moment you arrive in Cyprus.
Many of our guests have commented about the apartment location, close to the fabulous beach and the action if you want it, but far enough away to be quiet and tranquil. This is very important in this area of Cyprus.
We look forward to welcoming you back in October this year. Eva
673Val131...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Excellent Apartment, lots of space, everything we needed was there. Lovely swimming pool with private showers and toilet facilities at the pool. Near to Nissi Beach, shops and restaurants. Only 8 euros in a taxi to the centre of Aiya Napa. We found excellent drivers who would pick us up in the evening from the apartment and take us into town and never over charged.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of the apartment and terrace, well equiped and plenty of wardrobe space,
Liked least: The road to the apartment wasn't very well lit, best to go to/from by taxi at night, but during day could take a short cut to the main road from the swimming pool area which was good.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Nov 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and saying how nice it was to stay there. Yes, we have a large pool and our apartment is very spacious. The location is perfect as you say, and easy to get around. in our opinion, the cost is one of our unique services, as you would need to pay three times as much for a hotel room across the street. Thank you again for your kind words
Davenport...
London, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday - Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We normally stay in hotels either half board or all inclusive and this year decided to rent an apartment as our children are a bit older and tend not to participate in the kids clubs.

Booking the apartment was straight forward. Eva is so organised and was very responsive to all our requests. Her agents in Cyprus, Douglas and Carolyn were lovely and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much for them.

The apartment is outstanding and very spacious. The balcony is huge with great views of the sea. You get the sun on the balcony in the morning. Both bedrooms are spacious with good storage for clothes. The kitchen is well equipped and the washing machine was very helpful which means that you don't need to bring too many clothes. The satelite TV was good. There were a few English speaking channels and a good movie channel.

The pool is popular and tended to get busy in the afternoon. Eva has 2 sun beds which means that you should always get a seat by the pool.

The walk to Nissi beach is just 10 mins away. It's a lovely beach. The sea is clear and you can walk out quite a long way out and the water is still only up to your waist.

We explored a number of restaurants in Ayia Napa and a few more local to the apartment. Surprisingly, the local restaurants were lovely and we agreed as a family were the best. We can recommend a few that we tried; Garden Restaurant, Asador and Atlas. In Ayia Napa town, we loved the Golden Arrow.

We hired a car for a few days and drove to Nicosia, Larnaca, Limissol and the Troodos mountains. It was amazing and each very different. If you want to go across to the Turkish side of the island in Nicosia, remember your passport!We drove around the Ayia Napa area; Paralimni, Protaras and Pernera - There are some amazing local beaches to explore. Cape Greco is amazing!

The weather was superb. Every day it was hot, hot, hot. Nicosia was 40C+

Overall a very enjoyable and comfortable holiday. We would stay at Eva's apartment again and highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size and location of the property
Liked least: Can't think of anything specific
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
13 Aug 2013
Wow, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much as I do my very best to ensure that my guests have a great time. We believe that we offer very good value for money compared with other holiday homes in the area.
This combined with our superb newly found agents, Carolyn and Douglas, makes our apartment an outstanding holiday home.
We are not an online booking service like many, but offer individual attention to all of our guests, including offering to help find the best exchange rates.
Looking forward to welcoming you back!
Love
Murmansk, Russia
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
11 Aug 2013
Many thanks for your great review
It is so nice to be appreciated our hard work
Our agents Carolyn and Dougie are doing a great job
We look forward to welcome you back and yes we also love our fabulous spacious terrace and apartment
We only wish we could spend more time in it
Love Eva and Jerry xx
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: appartment, agents, location, beach, city and people
Liked least: no such thinhs
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Jul 2013
Oh, Natalie! I am speechless and most humbled for your review!

I have been doing this business for ten years, but NOONE has been as appreciative as you Ladies were!

As you have described our apartment so well, I do not feel I need to repeat it all again.

I say the same thing in my introductory letter as you did regarding the lovely breeze coming from the sea and describing our spacious and well equipped apartment, but it is much better that it is coming from you!!

I always try to give my very best as it is very important that my Guests have an unforgettable holiday.

You and I exchanged many emails.

This is part of my services. I provide free help and advise from the moment somebody is booked with us.

It seems that we had a good team work and my new agents, Carolyn and Douglas did us proud!

It will be lovely to welcome you back next year and we will try to be as good as this year!

We will be very happy to serve your friends and family, should they wish to holiday with us.

Just ask them to book in good time as you did, as most of our bookings happened very early, back in February!

Sending you my best wishes and thank you again for your wonderful review.

JuditDaln...
Sopron, Hungary
“Security deposit was not correctly refunded”
Reviewed 12 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

This holiday will be of evil memory due to the owner's incorrect financial behaviour. The owner deducted unlawfully 46 euro from the security deposit. After our arrival we could not enter the apartment, because the owner did not explain in detail how the system operates. We had to call the agent of the owner, a local Cypriot who helped us. After leaving Cyprus the owner told us via e-mail that she can not refund the full amount of security deposit, because the local agent had to be called to help us to open the door and this costs additional 30 euro. One one hand the Terms and Conditions does not explain in detail how to enter the apartment and on the other hand the T&C mentions a charge of 15 euro in case the agent is called to the apartment and it's not an emergency call. Thus the owner fully ignored the T&C in this case. Further, the owner deducted 16 euro for banking fees to refund the money, which we consider is an extremely high fee. We transfered the deposit to a Hungarian bank from another Hungarian bank, but she did not refund it from Hungary, but from Cyprus resulting in a higher fee. In this case she didn't care that this costs much more for us, since the T&C says banking fees are born by the guest. Obviously in this case she stuck to the T&C. The way of interpreting the T&C according to the owner's personal financial interest is unfair and disgusting. If you want fair financial treatment, don't choose this resort.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Dec 2012
I am deeply disapponted about this review. As a fellow Hungarian I gave you 30% off when you booked. You stayed ten days for Euro 610, the usual price being Euro 825, which you do not acknowledge or seem to appreciate.

Now to the specifics.

It seems that you have had quite a lot of problems while on holiday according to your first feedback note to me when you returned home. They mainly came from the fact that you did not understand the English instructions which I provide for all guests. I did, as always, ask if you do understand everything, but heard nothing back from you.

You seem to think that I have made money out of this sad situation. I can tell you that it caused me only grief and wish that I did not have to deal with this.

The biggest problem for you, was the fact that you did not understand Lee, my English manager when you called him late at night when you arrived at the apartment, and did not know how to get in. Lee was trying to tell you that you only needed to look into the 'box' which opened when you punched the numbers in, to take out the key and open the door. Because he had to go out late at night to do this for you, he charged Euro 26,04 +VAT for the call out. There was a bank charge involved in this bank transfer.

In my Short Booking Form Details, it explains that the door key is inside the box by the door and is accessed by your the code that you provided. How else you were excpecting to open the front door?

Yes, perhasp, I should have added: '...and take the key out from the box and put it in the door lock' But then, somebody would accuse me of being patronising!

The one transaction cost to Lee's business account cost Euro 6! Yes, Euro 6.

As we do not charge booking fees like others, all guests pay any banking charges as set out in the Terms & Conditions. This is typically Euro 15.00 and deducted from their deposit and sent back. In the past five years, you are the only one, who thought this was not right. I agree, the bank charges are too high, but I am suprised that you are suprised, as the CIB Hungarian bank charges Euro 8.08 + Euro 4.04 for any international transaction. You must be familiar to this as you are Hungarian! As you see, I actually paid some of the transfer fees myself.

We could, like others. charge a non-returnable Euro 30 for breakages, whether you break anything or not.This we do not do as we trying to keep the cost down for our guests.

Anyway, in your first letter you wrote, and I quote:' we had a good time while on holiday, the apartment was nice, large and spacious.' Would you be the same woman, who wrote this to me?

You have clearly had somebody deal with this for you as your English was not up to this level while on holiday, or we would not be having this correspondance.

As you can see from my past guests reviews, we have achieved five star rating up till now and everybody was very happy with the individual service and attention I give to all my guests. Their happiness is, and remains the most important thing for me.
ELEANORCL...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday brilliant apartment”
Reviewed 10 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Excellant apartment modern and very comfortable .Booking was very easy with Eva .Information pack and directions easy to follow .Lee was there to greet us and was just a phone call away if we needed him.I would recommend this lovely quiet apartments walking distance to beach and shops pubs and restruants. Very good bus service into Ayia Napa which runs to 4am .

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
13 Oct 2012
Hello My Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review you gave us.

Yes, we strive for an easy booking system and our agent gives a proffesional service.

We also love the location of our apartment as you said, it is quiet, yet it is close to the main beach, restaurants and all amenites.

This year we also visited other beaches close to Nissi and had a one euro ride around the coast.

The winter climate is wonderfully mild here with sun shine averaging six hours a day.

We look forward to your next booking

Regards

Eva
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing