“beautiful apartment for vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Nissi Elena Court at Sunrise Blue Sea From One of the Beaches
Map Agia Napa
Blue Sea View From Our Terrace
Cool Parking Under Our Building
Aiya Napa Harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Cost-12
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“beautiful apartment for vacation”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I liked everything. the apartment has everything you need. The location is good. Not noisy, for us it was important.

24 Jun 2015
So glad you liked everything! What more can I say, perfect. Come back next year!! You were the easiest person to do business with!
libby_sco...
woking
“Absolute heaven”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

A fabulous apartment, in a fabulous part of the world. Eva is so helpful and friendly, making sure you have all information required and happily answering all those little questions so the holiday worries are not existent.

Thank you for being such an organisation person, it takes away those stresses such as arranging taxis/transfers. The electricity allowance is more than enough, no worries there.

The accommodation has everything you could possibly want and is ideal for a perfect getaway. Bliss.

Travelling group: Teenagers
5 Jan 2015
Wow!! What a wonderful review, many thanks.
We try very hard to ensure that our guests have a good experience with us.
The small details are very important, such as helping with airport transfers
if that is what you wish.
Our apartment in the Nissi Elena Court Resort is one of the largest, we have been told, very comfortable and there is a cool breeze from the mountains.
We expect to have a busy 2015 season.
Clou L
“Lovely apartment in a peaceful location but close to all amenities.”
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect apartment for my husband, daughter and I. Well equipped and comfortable, with a nice sunny balcony. The booking process was simple and Eva was very efficient. The agents Doug and Carolyn were lovely people and very helpful. The complex was beautiful and lovely and quiet even if the pool was a bit cold! Would definitely rebook if we returned to this area.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
15 Nov 2014
Many thanks for taking the trouble to write a wonderful review! It is good to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in Nissi Elena Court. We try to provide ample kitchen equipment to suit all guests, as some like to eat out and some like to cook.
It was good to hear that you enjoyed the sunny balcony as you were there in early Spring, when the weather just starts to warm up. Yes, we know that the pool can be a bit chilly at this time of year as it has not had a chance to warm up.
We would be delighted to welcome you back and give you our best offer. Hope to hear from you. Eva
brianwith...
redditch
“Spacious, good location...”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a spacious appartment in a good location, close to Nissi Beach. About as quiet as appartments get near Agya Nappa, pretty well everything there you might need. It would be better if there was an inclusive cost advertised, seem to be lots of add ons like paying local agent, paying extra to stay on for a few hours past check out time and the electricity allowance, fine for us in October but I can imagine quite pricy in the summer when the air con is being used. On balance, a good place to stay, just make sure you know what it's costing.

Liked best: Radio Nappa
Liked least: Cyprus
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
10 Nov 2014
Many thanks for your review. To clarify what the add-on,s that you are talking about are:
Everything you have mentioned is clearly set out in our Terms & Conditions, which every guest receives when they book.No surprise if you read them!
Firstly our agents charge.Can be paid with a booking if it is easier,otherwise in common with most other apartments in the area this gets paid to the agent in cash.It is not an extra.
The late check-out situation is very clear. If a guest, like you wishes to stay on, you can if you pay the daily rate, as I cannot let the apartment that night. It is not a question of a few hours, which in your case was not a few, but a whole day. Again clearly set out in the T&C,s so no surprises. Again this is the same as staying on at a hotel, where a daily rate applies.
Electricity. We have made a decision not to add a large amount of money to every guest for electricity. We have an allowance which is sufficient, indeed we had a Russian family staying for 3 weeks in the hot high season, and they only paid Euro 20 over the allowance.Electricity in Cyprus is the most expensive in Europe so we have to cover ourselves from abusive use which does happen. Other agents do the same.
We are pleased that you found our apartment spacious, it is one of the largest in the complex. As you can see we have had mostly five star,s so we must be doing something right!
Sergey P
“Nice location, nice vacation :)”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Hello all,
First of all I would like to say many thanks to Eva for the nice apartment and all arrangements done.
It was really comfortable and nice to stay in Eva's Nissi Elena Beach Apt for my family of four (me myself, my wife and two kids 3½ and 5 y.o.).
The apartment is well equipped and you can find almost all you need for your vacation.
As we were traveling with the kids it was important for us to prepare habitual food for them. So, the kitchen is staffed good and you can find all you need for the cooking and serving the food.
Another important thing is location. The apartment location is just perfect. The nice Nissi Beach is just 10 minutes walk from apartment. At the same time it is apart from main road and you will not be disturbed by noise in the night time.
Plenty of markets and restaurants you may find on the main street Nissi Avenue just 5 to 10 minutes walk.
Regular bus connection from the morning till late evening will bring you to the center of the Ayia Napa and back for the reasonable price.
To finalize - Eva's Nissi Elena Beach Apt is recommended place to stay if you want to have quiet vacation with your family.

Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
18 Oct 2014
Thank you so much for your detailed positive review.
I give a personalised service to all my clients. Yes, you are right,the location is perfect, as it is near enough to the beach (10 minutes) and to restaurants and local facilities,yet set way back from the main road keeping it quite at busy times.
We are pleased that you found the apartment well equipped and that you were able to prepare meals easily for your small children.
We would be pleased to welcome you back next year as you and your family were perfect guests.
danemutd
LEEDS
“BE CAREFUL OF EXTRA HIDDEN COSTS!!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Pickup from airport 60 Euros – a local taxi is only 45 Euros
Check out is at 10am and as there is no communal reception area on the complex the owner will very kindly offer her apartment at an extra cost of 85 Euros even if it is only for a few hours and when you decline this inflated cost it will be offered again at 60 Euros. Or you could just go sit in a local bar/restaurant and enjoy a nice meal.
Electric will be charged extra if you go over an allocated amount, we were not informed of this beforehand, neither was it mentioned in our terms and conditions. We were not shown a meter on arrival and neither did we have a metre to monitor what was being used during our stay. On our departure date we were shown a metre start read in a note book and told that we had gone over our allowance. Obviously we did use the air-conditioning when it became uncomfortably hot but we were accused of constantly resetting the air-conditioning, which was not true. The owner attempted to charge us 113 Euros for the overuse of electric which is quite staggering considering we were not in the apartment during the day. As the electric was not mentioned in our terms and conditions we refused to pay this extra cost and we were at the point of seeking legal advice to have our security deposit refunded. The owners agent in Cyprus informed us that the terms and conditions have now been amended and as you are asked to pay £300 security deposit, we would suspect that the owner will simply deduct any electric costs from this amount before returning your deposit.
In an attempt to get the money for the alleged overuse of electric the owner tried to charge 30 Euros for the cleaning of the apartment, which she claimed took 6 hours instead of the allocated allowance of 4 hours, however as we returned to the apartment 4 hours after checkout for our lift back to the airport from her agent who had by this time finished and prepared the apartment for the next guests this extra cost was withdrawn. . We were accused of leaving the apartment in a bad condition, this was simply not true and the apartment was treated by my family and I with the upmost respect at all times. We were charged 20 Euros to replace a bed sheet that we had got makeup on, this we did not deny and the money was deducted from our deposit
There is no doubt that the apartment is as described with home from home comforts and I suspect that the owner will reply to my comments, but the fact is I am not reviewing the apartment I am reviewing my experience with the owner and after booking privately owned apartments for more than 10 years, I have never come across anybody as unprofessional as the owner of this apartment.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Sep 2014
I have been letting holiday properties for the past ten years, dealing with hundreds of enquiries per year and have about 50 or so bookings per year. During this time I have only had 3 complaints, including this good lady’s. So, a 99.9 % success, as nearly everybody who books are nice, reasonable people. However I failed to sense the trouble ahead here!
I strongly object to her questioning the integrity of myself and my agent, and consider her remarks bordering on being of a defamatory nature, and something that could be taken further legally. However, I decided not to go down this road, as I am a thoroughly professional person, who relies on those using my apartment and services to do so in a ‘reasonable’ manner and not abuse it.
Taxi vs our agent pick-up service. Yes, a taxi ‘only’ cost €45 but they expect to have a largish tip as my last taxi experience confirmed. So, guests end up paying much the same amount of money without having any extra services. We offer a service where our agent meets them when they leave the baggage hall, whatever the hour, helps with their luggage, takes them to our apartment, helps again with the luggage and settles them in. The taxi rank is not directly opposite when leaving the airport and you need to push your luggage up a slope, not something that many wish to do, especially at night if you have children with you. We will continue to provide this service as our guest feed-back shows that this is a most welcome service. In any case, the choice of transport is for the guests to decide.
Check out situation: We are a resort and not a hotel, hence our charges are very reasonable compared to the hotels in this area, but as in any hotel, one needs to pay for extra time, which is counted not hourly but on the basis that the apartment cannot be let out on that night as my agent needs at least 6 notice for a change over.
€85 was the published daily price, and again, I tried to please the good lady offering it to her for € 60, but she had already made her mind up not to be pleasant and accused me of ‘pushing’ this on to her. It is important to mention that the temperature is about 36C at this time of the year and I was worried that they would be really uncomfortable staying out all day in the hot sun, which I am sure they were! When they came to depart, my very good agent offered to store their luggage, which she accepted without so much as a word of thanks.
Electricity meter situation: When I started out in this business I did not have any Terms & Conditions, as people used to be so nice and sensible. However, I was advised that I should introduce an electricity allowance to guard against guests who might abuse my good will. Unfortunately, this lady signed the contract in March and our new T&C with stated utility usage allowances was introduced after that.
However, I still fail to understand how anybody could use a staggering 494 Kw of electricity during a 14 day stay. By comparison, in the previous weeks a party of four only used 130 Kw for a 20 day stay. My agent was so aghast at the meter reading that she asked her husband to re-check the reading, but it was correct. The allowance we now set is 70 Kw which works for most guest. Electricity in Cyprus is the third most expensive in Europe and in this case the good lady made me pay her electricity € 113 electricity cost.
Again, I repeat, I do rely on the guest’s common sense and decency, and this is the very first time I have had this problem. As it was not in our T&C I kindly asked her to contribute towards the cost, which she flatly refused to do. My maintenance manager has told me that to use this amount of electricity, the A.C. units must have been running almost non-stop and have required the timers to be constantly reset as the units have time limits and stop after a while.
Cleaning situation. My agent reported that the apartment was left in a very dirty state and she needed to work doubly hard to turn it around. She also reported that both mother and daughter obviously went to bed without removing their make-up as two bed sheets were damaged, one of which had to be replaced. It is not only the time spent on the cleaning, but the intensity of the work which has to be taken into consideration. At the end I was so fed-up with the situation I did not charge for the extra effort my good agent put it.
The good lady did indeed send me an e-mail threatening to take legal action unless her Security Deposit was returned. This was both rude and unnecessary as in all my years of letting, I have never failed to return a deposit within the 10 days set out in my T&C’s. In fact her deposit was returned within 5 days minus a charge for the ruined sheet, which the good lady conveniently forgot to admit too.
Unprofessional, I certainly am not, hence I have 5 star ratings for the individual attention and extra services that I offer to our mostly lovely guests. I cannot help feeling from the tone of this review that there is more than an element of vindictiveness at play here!
Zlatovlas...
Kiev, Ukraine
“Better than sea or anything else in Agia Napa:)”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We (4 adults and a 7-month old baby) spent three weeks in Eva's Nissi Elena Beach apartment in June-July 2014 and wished we had booked the apt even for a longer term. The apartment is very spacious, stylish, clean and provides all you need for a comfortable relaxing vacation.

The kitchen corner is large, equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric hob, oven, washing machine, microwave oven, tea pot and a toaster. We had to cook baby's food so Carolyn, Eva's agent, kindly supplied us with a blender, too. You get all utensils necessary for cooking as well as a pretty wide variety of plates, glasses, wine glasses, etc. (though in the quantity of 4 of each type, exactly as you need if living in a company of 4 adults).

The living room and the whole apartment in general have many different furniture and wardrobes with a lot of storage room so we were able to distribute all our staff just as at home.

The terrace is gorgeous! It is so large, well-shaded from direct sunlight, equipped with pretty large round table, 4 arm-chairs and 2 sun beds. Actually, we have spent most of our vacation on this terrace as it was perfect for dining, napping, weaning baby, working, etc.

Though each room of the apartment is equipped with a separate air-conditioner, we have used it only a couple of times and just because there was a baby with us. The location of the apartment on the 2nd floor and in the corner of the building with windows on three sides is very convenient for ventilation. You just open windows and enjoy the fresh air thanks to almost constant warm sea wind.

It was highly important for my husband to stay online with a high speed internet and Eva was very pleasant to organize a special router for us (paid additionally) which increased the internet speed considerably. The only disappointment was that though there is a wifi internet in the apartment, you have to pay for each device connected to the network separately, approximately 10 Euro per week of unlimited data usage by one device.

In general, we considered our apartment as the best in the whole Nissi Elena complex from the point of location, apartment design and maintenance. You get very good sea view, you almost do not see any neighbors so you get privacy, you can see the swimming pool but noise of people having fun in the pool doesn't bother you.

The complex is very conveniently located in a quiet zone while still very close to shops, restaurants, the Nissi beach, ATMs, the bus stops, etc. Surprisingly, while so quiet during the daytime it was quite noisy during the night time because of huge acoustics of this part of Agia Napa and young people renting apartments within the complex. During the night time we were constantly listening to some street racing (very loud car sounds) somewhere on the main road, laughing and jumping in the swimming pool in the villas (again, on the main road) and talking, singing and laughing of people on the terraces of other apartments. Once we even had to go to two apartments and asked tenants to obey to the complex rule of quiet hour after 11 pm.

At the same time, we are sure that noise which we got in Eva's Nissi Elena Beach apartment is nothing in comparison to what can be heard from the apartments and hotels closer to the main street and the downtown of Agia Napa.

A special thanks to Eva for her excellent organisational skills and efficiency. Also, a separate great thanks to Carolyn and Douglas, Eva's agents. Carolyn took care about us during all three weeks and that was just what we needed during our stay.

We will definitely recommend this apartment to our friends and plan to stay there again during our next trip to Cyprus in a couple of months.

Liked best: Terrace
Liked least: Internet paid per device
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
11 Jul 2014
What a nice review and many thanks to our guests for staying with us, so glad they had a good time and plan to stay with us again soon!
We were particularly delighted that they thought that the our large terrace is gorgeous, we spend most of our time there as well.
Like these guests we seldom use the air conditioning because as they said " you just open the windows and enjoy the fresh warm sea wind"
Together with our wonderful agents Carolyn and Douglas we do our very best to ensure that you will have a great time staying with us, and go that bit further to help from the first enquiry through to the day of departure. Rewarding to hear that "you considered our apartment to be the best in the whole Nisi Elena complex"
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing