“Excellent place”
other travellers have booked this property
Nissi 3 Complex
2nd Bedroom
Nissi Beach
Sunset over Nissi Bay
Water Sports at Nissi Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ville S
“Excellent place”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location is great, the Nissi beach and the restaurants and supermarket are nearby. Enough distance from the fairly loud centre. The two pools are excellent for kids and it is allowed to swim even at late evening! The aparment has everything you may need. The owner is very helpful - everything went smoothly and as promised.

1 Aug 2017
I would like to say thank you to Ville and his family for choosing us for there holiday,
It was a pleasure to look after all your needs and we are happy that you had a great time and look forward to being of assistance again in the future...
453toscar
Warsaw, Poland
“perfect familly holiday in Ayia Napa”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hello everyone.

I've just came back from my familly holiday in Cyprus, Aiya Napa.
So i decided to write a review, as my thoughts are fresh and honest:-)
First of all, we decided to chose Perry's apartment and it was a great decision.
Full of space, two bedrooms, excellent for self- catering with all required equipment.I was spending time with 3 kids so it was important for me to have all of this. Air conditioning is located in every room so it is a pure pleasure for you to cool yourself especially in those summer, extremely warm days.And it is working with no problem at all.
Secondly, great balcony, with lots of places to seat and relax.Just a shoot in 10 for the evening to have a glass of wine with your wife!
The pool is located very close to the apartment, it is a complex of two pools- bigger and smaller one- perfectly for famillies to have fun all together!
We decided to spend most of our time on Nissi Beach and visited local attractions in Aiya Napa- it was full of them, hard to choose the best one- our kinds mostly love funpark- which is great to vist in the evening- full of colours and lights and of course- attractions.
Perry the owner and Costa- the mananger of the apartment- are very helpfull with all your problems. Perry organised a transfer from the airport for us. Offered his help during our holiday. This is very classy!

We couldnt imagine better placement to stay.
We had difficulties with deciding where to go- and if Ayia Napa is the best choice for young childern( aged 6 and 7) during those summer months.
Now I know something just brought us here- to Perry and this beautiful place.

Highly recommend for anyone!

Thank you Perry and Costa, hope to meet again next year:-)

Your age range 35-49
14 Jul 2017
I would like to thank Tomasz and his family for there kind words and would like to say thank you for choosing my apartment for your precious holiday,
From the outset I do all I can to make your holiday a pleasant one from the first email to the last all is organised by myself and of course Costa my agent who is a special friend to and as one we make a good team. from transfers to special requirements we do it all.. Happy Holidays everyone.....
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

11 Jun 2017
I would like to thank Daniel for his great review, I take pride in my work and try my best to give all my guests a wonderful holiday and do my up most to make sure everything runs smoothly from the beginning to end,
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and modern feel of apartment
Liked least: couple of the pillows were quite firm
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
brian h
newport south wales
“Great place 5 minutes walk from beautiful Nissi Beach”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Stayed here for a week and could not find fault with the apartment. Good sized rooms and fully equipped kitchen. Found it a bit odd not flushing loo paper but quickly adapted after buying some babys nappy sacks! Not a major problem.
Perry the owner was so helpful throughout the whole process and the taxi transfers went smoothly. I would definitely go back again in the future.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Bedale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Apartment was very spacious and spotlessly clean.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Zoe L
“Fantastic Apartments”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Fantastic apartment. Would highly recommend these to anyone looking for somewhere is stay in a beautiful location.

Excellent facilities and excellent value for money.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing