I really can't say enough about the Nissi Beach Holiday Resort. From booking in to booking out the staff could not do enough for us.
Lisa (my daughter) and Michael had a fabulous wedding day, the setting was idyllic, we had beautiful weather and the scenery was stunning. Michael has put his own review on Trip Advisor regarding their wedding package and I have got to say the attention to detail by the hotel staff was excellent.
The room I was in overlooked the front of the complex and from the balcony had a sea and garden view. There is an expanse of landscaped gardens with lots of lovely pathways and all the flowers were in blossom all of which made a stunning backdrop for photographs.
We stayed half board and the food both at breakfast and for our evening meal was superb - the staff in the restaurant were efficient and very friendly.
I would highly recommend Nissi Beach to anyone who wishes to have a romantic wedding location.
My only regret is that I only booked for one week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach