“Nissi Beach Hotel is Fab”
Review of Nissi Beach Resort

Nissi Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 106 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Nissi Beach Hotel is Fab”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed in one of the garden rooms, the hotel, accommodation, food, beach were all excellent. Cannot wait to go back. There were flowers everywhere, the hotel and grounds were kept immaculately, as was the swimming pool. There was also a children's paddling pool too. There was always loads of choice for meals.

Room Tip: You just cant go wrong staying here, it is so beautiful, flowers everywhere. Plenty of shops at the...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We had a weeks stay for our sons wedding. A beautiful location, clean & tidy, great food & friendly helpful staff. Can't fault the place. Wedding service was well organised & the reception was perfect... Well done to everyone at the Nissi Beach Resort, there was a lot of us to keep happy & you did so admirably, would recommend to anyone. Thanks again

• Stayed October 2013
Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I enjoyed food night music swimming and repeaters lunch and cocktail meetings .Every person welcome me the time passes quick in the hotel Breakfast .Gym.beach .swimming poos sun bed Gardens are beautiful

Room Tip: All types of rooms are available
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed here in October 2013 for a week, our second visit to the Nissi Beach Resort, having got married here in 2010. We love it here, the location is great, the hotel itself is lovely - as are the staff, the grounds are stunning, and having the beach right there - what more can you ask for!!!

The staff made our wedding in 2010 an unforgettable day - everyone commented on how nice it was. Returning here last month for our 3rd anniversary and my husbands 30th birthday, service standards definitely have not slipped. Chris in the restaurant who hosted our wedding is a credit to the hotel. I asked him if we could have a champagne breakfast on the morning of my husbands birthday - like the one we had the morning after our wedding, and it was no problem for him to arrange at all, it was there for 9am and was a very nice touch, the hotel also had another bottle of champagne in our room when we came back from the beach at tea time.

Arriving to the hotel to face cloths and orange juice is a nice touch, especially after a long day of travelling. The rooms are nice and clean, the food available in the hotel is always nice, the pool bar food is very nice, as are the staff.

Our second visit to Nissi Beach and definitely not our last, I am sure we will come back here for many years to come with our family.

Room Tip: A sea view room is a must - such a beautiful view!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Burton on trent
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have just returned from the travel agents to yet book another 2 weeks holiday at this fantastic hotel.
Both my children have been married here, my daughter in 2010 and my son in 2012.
All couples looking to get married in Cyprus this is the best hotel and you need look no further, the hotel gardens are the best for gorgeous wedding photos.
The hotel has excellent staff to deal with all the couples needs, the food at both weddings was out of this world. The hairdressers were second to none covering all hair and makeup.
The hotel itself is excellent for all, couples, families with friends or I would be just as at home if I went alone.
I have stopped in the garden rooms, the hotel rooms and they have all been to an excellent standard.
I had an excellent facial in the spa, the gym facilities are good.
The food and all staff are the best.

Room Tip: Overall I prefer the garden rooms as the balconies are bigger and we like to sit and enjoy a bottle...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Beverly B
EASTBOURNE
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Just returned from my dream destination. It was my 45th time to my 'home', the Nissi Beach Resort in Ayia Napa, Cyprus.

Everything was great as always, from the Management, staff, food, rooms, entertainment, beach and my dreamed Ecological gardens.

Had wonderful facial, and back massage in the Spa.

I could not wish for more - perfect - wonderful.

Well done Nissi Beach. Looking forward to seeing you all next year!

PETOULA

Room Tip: I prefer sea view rooms as I like going to sleep listening to the waves crashing on to the shore, ho...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were at the Nissi Beach Hotel in October and there was a wedding 8out of 10 days of our holiday the grounds were lovely for photos and the wedding service with a large range of reception venues. This did not detract from the hotel being top class for a relaxing holiday right on the beach. Living in the gardens of the hotel was the resident pelican.

Room Tip: our room was a garden room top floor and we had no problems with any noise or disruption
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple