“Wonderful beach”

Ranked #6 of 107 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Wonderful beach”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

For a relaxing holiday on the beach this was perfect. The sand is so soft, and the water so warm and clear. We had a bungalow, which also gave us a feeling of seclusion, with all the facilities of the hotel nearby.

Room Tip: We went for a bungalow/chalet room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My son got married here it was fantastic we didn't stay here we stayed at nissi park it's sister hotel but please note the hotel Is not next door it is a good ten minute walk. The wedding was beautiful very well organised we ate at the hotel food is fantastic rooms are a bit small hotel is expensive but hey you get what you pay for in Cyprus!

2 Thank denise b
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I take a massage with Vanya, it was a good work. She really knows her work and it was a great pleasure to be better after. A good experience. The spa is very beautifull with a large line of product for the beauty.

Room Tip: You always reserve a room at the front and not behind the hotel which is very noisy.
derbyshire
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Visited in August for a family wedding, fabulous wedding venue with beautiful ground and views.
Stayed for 10 nights on half board, food was very very good, plenty of choice (even supplied gluten free bread) accommodation was roomy even with three beds in the room. Bathrooms had obviously been updated and were very good. The beds were disappointing came home with a sore back, also needed more power points in the rooms, there were only 2 sockets to use kettle (supplied in room) hair styling, charging camera, iPhone and iPad. Have saved the best till last, the staff were all fantastic. The resort hosts 2 sometimes 3 weddings a day, you would not have guessed this from the staff, they were very enthusiastic and helpful, brilliant with the children. Thankfully never saw Ayia Napa, hotel far enough away if you don't want to visit. Also need to be very careful with room placements, we had garden rooms which for us parents our daughter and son in law and 2 grandchildren we had adjoining rooms with an interconnecting door which was perfect. However other wedding guests had rooms that backed directly onto the road opposite karaoke bars which are very noisy very late.l

Room Tip: As already stated request to be away from the road, especially if you already know who Alice is...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sue62derbys
Sunderland
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I was married here the 25th July 14 and the whole thing from start to finish was exactly as we wanted, the day was totally stress free, relaxed and well organised. Big thanks to Marios, Tassos and Caroline for making this possible!
We chose the BBQ Buffett for our wedding meal and it was lovely, all the guests commented on how nice the food was.

The staff are lovely, well organised and make u feel so at ease, I felt like everything was so easy!!

Prior to the day I did have a nightmare with my appointment for my nails, but this was the fault of the onsite spa alone and not the hotel, they do not make bookings correctly and seem disorganised, however thanks to the offsite nail technician who came in especially early so I could have my appt still, she was very understanding and did an excellent job, the incorrect booking was not her fault. I would say though the spa did offer me a free facial to make up for the mistake.

My hair was fab so thanks to Anna for that, it was exactly how I wanted it and she made me feel so relaxed. Anna does not work as part of the spa and she I would recommend her to anyone.

Tassos guided us through our day and it was great , he is a great guy and we felt really looked after, our champers breakfast and complimentary meal were also fab we loved it!! The meal was delicious.

The area itself is beautiful and there are plenty shops/bars and good places to eat around.

Our room was lovely we had sparkling wine on arrival and fresh fruit in room, we had a sea view room and the view was amazing, the hotel is very clean in all areas.

I booked everything directly through the hotel which was great they really look after you and are well organised, the only thing I would beware of is any beauty appointments , check, double check and triple check them or try to find a shop offsite, I did notice a couple.

The pool area is good and the pool bar staff and entertainment staff can't do enough for you they are all a credit to the hotel.

Overall our wedding and holiday were fantastic and I would definitely return to nissi beach and this hotel.

Thanks nissi beach for a wonderful time!

Stayed July 2014
5 Thank LLPSunderland
Hartlepool
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here for a week with a group of friends for a wedding. I would probably give this hotel 3.5 out of 5. Something about this hotel that didnt quite feel right. I dont really know where to start... the hotels grounds are very big, well maintained and quite impressive. Lobby area was quite large but non descript....Bar area was quite small but adquate and the bar outside was the same. Waiter service was available but found it just as easy to go to the bar myself. Drink options quite varied and prices weren't too bad. We went HB as this is all Thomsons offered but only ate in the hotel once for an evening meal as we wanted to eat out with friends...my main complaint is that the hotel only offered a buffet restaurant... no seperate restaurants..I'm not a big buffet fan and prefer to order my food from the waiter. Breakfast was like a rat race! Overcrowded and food although plentiful was often cold. My wife didnt even bother after the first two mornings. As for the room it was just a basic room.. I could of upgraded to a sea view room for around £110 but decided against it....I wish I had as our room was right at the back of the resort over the road from the bars and restaurants that played music really loud til the early hours keeping us awake most nights.

The wedding was fantastic and the views are outsatnding...the service received that day was second to none.

Overall we had a great holiday but that was down to the group we travelled with not so much the hotel.... beach was nice but you had to pay for beds which I'm not used to. Pool area is nice and clean.

Room Tip: pay for sea view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Martin T
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We loved Nissi Beach!
First of all the staff was very nice, we let them know it was gonna be our honeymoon beforehand so they gave us roses and champagne, plus one of the best rooms on the 4th floor far away fom the bar, and with a great view. (Go for the see view rooms, definately worth the extra money) The waiters were very nice, especialy the ladies in the coctail bar. The beach is amazingly beautiful and clean, we were looking for other beaches, but this is nicest by far. Its a bit windy but that is an advantage in July. Its also very quiet, far from the beach club close to the little island, you can relax. Beach bars are also great you can get freshly squeezed juice, cocktails, and some snack food. In the beach taverna you can also get relatively cheap proper lunch that is delicious. The alcohol is quite expensive in the hotel. Food is ok. Room was always clean, and it is in a great condition. The aircon could be a little less noisy. We spoke to some of the staff and they said the director works there for 20 years now, and he loves the garden so no surprise that is breathtakingly beautyful. Overall we had a great time, if you are looking for a nice realxing place, with easy access to the most amazing beach in Cyprus, look no further. You wont see any of the crazy clubbers around here which was one of our biggest fears before booking. Recommended!!!

Room Tip: 412 was great. go for seaview.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple