This is a typical 4 star chain hotel catering for large parties and weddings. All the expected services are provided but its size and popularity prevents a more personal service. Once in the hotel you could be in any 4 star hotel in the world. Rooms large, clean with mini bar. Views from top floors will have good views onto Nissi Beach. We were disappointed to be given a room on the first floor and struggled to see the sea! We asked for another room and was provided with one on the 2nd floor. Much better but not as good as the higher floors. I was also disappointed that we had to pay extra for little things normally expected in such a hotel, e.g. room safe, sun beds on the hotel beach. Why not just include these things in the price?
Nissi Beach is beautiful with plently of watersports on offer. It was very busy in May so I would expect it to be heaving in the high season.
Overall a typical good standard 4 star hotel catering for the masses. If I came back I would look for somwhere smaller, with a more personal service. The extra cost to stay here compared to other hotels wasn't worth it in my view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach