i stayed and got married at the nissi beach in june and it was fantastic! we stayed in a beach suite (no 7) and the money was well worth it, the view to the sea was beautiful this was the first row of bungalows! we didnt seem to have problems with any cockroaches etc! we went b+b and the breakfast wonderful so much variety from english brek to fresh fruit, croissants. the staff around the hotel were so helpful and couldnt do enough fo you! the wedding itself was perfect, the food and drink was a little expensive but everywhere in cyprus was! nissi beach is a weddings hotel with sometimes up to 3 a day, but im sure everyone knows this before they book, the weddings are very discreet and i spoke to some people there who werent getting married and still had a great holiday in this beautiful setting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach