The hotel was built in 1972, has extensive grounds and is set on an excellent beach. We stayed in the main building on the 3rd floor and had a nice sea view looking over the top of the gardens. The 2 twin rooms we had were not large but they were very clean and had adequate space for 2 people, although the bathrooms were small and showed a few signs of needing redecoration/refit. The gardens are very well kept and the whole interior of the hotel was very clean, and staff were in the main all very friendly. Food in the restaurant was varied and of a good standard and there were many themed nights. Some of the exterior paint work is flaking but you need to look hard for it. There was reasonable evening entertainment every night but the lack of a formal stage area & lighting meant that visibility and performance was less than ideal. We went 'all inclusive' which was generally good value but there were a couple of irritrating and unnecessary restrictions particularly about were you could have lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach