Any bride looking for a perfect venue...read this!
First of all, from our very first enquiry to Marios, the hotel's wedding planner, we have had first class service. We recieved brochures through the post with prices, menus etc, then everything was arranged through email, so there is no need to pay extra for your own wedding planner, Marios was fabulous!
When we arrived, we had been upgraded to a sea view room which was beautiful, flowers and champagme were waiting for us. We had a note with our key inviting us to a meeting with Marios. At this meeting we chose our food, flowers, cake etc. This meant that we could spend our holiday relaxing in the sun and not worrying about a single thing, resulting in a very calm wedding day!
Although the Hotel can arrange a photographer for you, we chose to hire one ourselves. We used Dc-photographic, Duncan Cox. He was excellent and we would reccomend him to anyone, He comes up in a google seach for Cyprus Wedding Photographers.
Thanks Duncan x
As any bride would be, I was a bit worried about using a different hairdresser. I took some photos from a trial at home and the hotel hairdresser Anna, who is English, recreated it perfectly. I also had a full body massage and a manicure done in the health club on the morning of the wedding, which was brilliant.
Our wedding on the 14th of August was directed by Chris, who really helped the day to run smoothly and kept everytone on the right track. Thanks Chris x
I must say, walking through the hotel's beautiful gardens down to the wedding gazebo was just amazing. We stopped for photos on the way, the flowers in the grounds make such a beautiful backdrop. Then arriving at the gazebo, my fiance waiting there and looking out over the ocean brought a tear to my eye, and everyone elses!
We then moved on to the Bacchus Bar Terrace for drinks and the cake cutting. The cake was gorgeous, exactly what we wanted and it tasted amazing.
Chris then escorted us to our reception venue, The Thallassa Terrace, for our wedding meal. What a fabuous place, totally private, looking through palm trees and flowers onto the ocean, beautiful. We decided on one large table for our meal, which looked better than we could have imagined, just look at the photos! The food was lovely and the presentation was so good everyone was taking photos of each course as it came out. So, a big thanks to the chef, and to Andreas, our lovely waiter for the night!
Then afterwards, we all relaxed in the bar with cocktails, what more could we ask for?
Well, how about a champagne breakfast in our room the following morning, and a romantic, candle-lit dinner, with more champagne, on any night of our choosing! This just topped off our wedding holiday nicely.
A brilliant day was had by all. We had the wedding of our dreams that we will never forget. We will definitely be returning one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach