US$264
Hotels.com
US$356
US$278
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$347/night.

Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$244
US$193
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$430/night.

Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$443
US$338
Travelocity
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$431/night.

Senator Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$82
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$117
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
Hotelpower.com
US$532
US$417
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssexy chocolatesea viewfire showhotel spotlessrefurbished roompool arealovely harboursandwichesall inclusive drinksminute walk to the beachbooked with thomas cookwater volleyballmusic quizlate arrivalbar staffplenty of choicemeal times
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived at Nelia, late at night.
We was greeted by the most lovely receptionist ever. Checking in was easy and stress free once we checked in, we was given a free drinks voucher as the ‘all inclusive’ bar closes at 23:00. The next day, I arrived by the pool and was greeted by one of the best most loveliest entertainer Thália. From the get go she was great with all the kids that was staying there. The activities during the day was enough not too much, Water volleyball, darts, pool, table tennis. Thália and Michel work hard everyday!

Michel’s humour was very dry which I enjoyed and had a good laugh with him.

The food is good, the hotel is immaculate and all the staff are extremely friendly and Thália was amazing at making the guests feel welcome during the day and even better on an evening she really did make this holiday for us. She is on the frontline interacting with all the guests and if anyone had a problem she would get it resolved ASAP!

Some guests are miserable and don’t offer any interaction which is abit disappointing and from the reviews I read I’m guessing they are these types of people.

Any negative reviews about the entertainment team should be ignored, this hotel is fantastic and the team who work there make it what it is.
Absolutely fantastic holiday and I am already looking at coming back next year.

Mr.A I hope you read this and keep Thália and Michel!!!

Until next time Nelia.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff. Lovely modern, clean rooms. Food was alright, could have been hotter. All inclusive deal was good value. No single sex groups allowed which made for chilled and quiet week. Beautiful views and would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda M
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Greeted like friends on our LATE arrival by Bar Staff SVETOSLAV and GOSHO who immediately recalled our previous visits. We were in room 432 right towards the front of the hotel with a Seaview, nice to see the sunrise in the morning, though it does happen very quickly ! It was a slightly smaller room than had before, and the lighting could have been a little better. As it is LED and either way too bright and nothing to illuminate the centre of the room. The Mrs found it difficult to put make up on and stuff as light dissipates so quickly this time of year.

Food and Drinks and Service from the Nelia Team as previously was faultless. The addition of the Sun Bed area above the Play / Buffet Eating area is great, this was being set up as we left in May. Perhaps some signage to create and Adults only area, the stairs would give any parent of a younger child concern but if made Adults only it provides some solace if not your thing and desire a quieter resting area. Only bad point for me in this area was the neglect there had been to the sunbeds. Screws missing and loose making some of the beds dangerous, simple maintenance checks would sort this out. Maintenance is sometime else I would like to raise, as I did notify about the cleanliness of the pool, as I swum around the edge there was like a mark that I had got on my shorts. I know Mr Angelos got the message and checked , unfortunately I did not specifiy the worst area in my note. But upon further consulation with a Manager too her to the worst part and showed her. I was assured the pool is cleaned very early in the morning and it would be rectified and offered to clean my shorts to see if the mark would come out. Very disappointed to go in the pool the following day and it remained EXACTLY the same, I know I was not the only one with marks on swimwear during my stay and have seen on previous posts too.
Entertainment, people who have been before have received the full Laszlo / Sexy Chocolate Experience..something that sorry to report has ended. His replacement Team are a little "shaky shaky" ( ;-) ) , Michel and Talia. I think Michel has now left, but wouldn't pay him in buttons strongest job he does is add up at killer darts, leaves all the work to Talia. Talia is OK , but not a warming experience needs to work on that, also needs to work on Russian, as holidaymakers trying to communicate but she speaks not, nor does she really try. TBF there were people joining in quiet easily, but her tone is to permanently shout not talk. Also I did not know either of their names until 4 days into my break. For the next season, get a class entertainer. Jus feel that Sexy Chocolate has taken a piece of the place with him..I know there were other "Luton Girls " for one sorry Two booked this place again in the hope to have a similar experience to before.

Come on Mr A, we do love your hotel nearly as must as yourself and your staff, simple fixes would make this right. I do hope no offence taken as none intended.

To anyone thinking to go just book it is a great place you will be looked after well and I am confident that this issues I mention will be addressed by Management upon receipt.

Best Wishes to you all at Nelia Beach

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here from 30th September until 7th October. Spotlessly clean in all areas. Staff all very friendly and helpful. We had room 222 sea view with larger balcony with sun beds. This also gave us free wifi in the room and free sun beds and umbrella on the beach. Would definitely return to the hotel. It is in a great position by the beach, near the harbour and a short stroll from the main area of bars, restaurants and shops. The weather was fantastic too.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Just got back from the Nelia at the weekend, Had a fantastic time in Ayia Napa,
Nelia Beach is ideally located for the harbour and surrounding beaches. Approx 10 mins walk to all of the pubs/bars/restaurants in Ayia Napa.
Our room was lovely, 334, great view. Perfectly clean and tidy.
The staff at the Nelia Beach were all amazing so so friendly, happy, approachable and looked like they really enjoy their jobs.
I would have gave this 5* but although the food was lovely and varied most days...some days it wasn't very hot. We found that when we ordered from the snack bar near the pool the food was hot as it was cooked to order, so we did that a few times. Despite the food we would still return.

Room Tip: We had 334 with a view of the beach (3rd floor).
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple