Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,917 results
All reviews american diner lazy river captains deck fisherman's village japanese restaurant main restaurant teenz club entertainment team jersey boys rock and roll diner family junior suite kanika allstars pirate ship pool bar ice cream parlour sunbed allocation private garden
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were part of a large wedding party and every one of us had a wonderful holiday. The staff and surroundings have given us all a magical experience that will give joyful memories to us all for many years to come. I cant thank the Olympic Lagoon team enough for making my Son and Daughter in laws wedding a beautiful day for us all

5  Thank Lala7777
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Having never been to Cyprus before I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. The hotel staff were very attentive and friendly. The animation team were excellent and didn't force you into activities if you didn't want to. I know some people we're put off by the number of weddings but it didn't detract from the holiday in my case.

6  Thank Barassie_1
Reviewed 27 June 2014

WOW – What can I say? ‘This place is AMAZING’ You will not be disappointed.

We (Myself, Partner & 16 month old Daughter) have just returned from a 2 week holiday (4-18 June) for my brothers Wedding. From arrival to departure this place is AMAZING.

Hotel
Approx 45 min transfer from the airport. Wifi we found no issues however expect it to be slow at peak hours but otherwise no complaints. Guests were English, Welsh, Russian, German, Welsh, Russian, Russian and Russian..

Location
Overpriced 9Euro Cab ride Each way to Aiya Napa shops/bars/Restaurants.
There is a Supermarket at the rear of the complex, however priced to suit convenience.

Pool
The pools and pool area was always clean and overlooked by lifeguards. There is one main pool which has plenty of beds available, an adults only pool, a relaxing lazy river and also a kiddies pirate ship area - so plenty for everyone. Towels are provided. Be prepared to be up early for a sunbed if you want a specific place, otherwise beds are aplenty.

Room
We stayed in a Bungalow with Private Garden, which was lovely but in my opinion not worth the extra money. We were in 627 and the ‘private garden’ was divided by a wall as tall as my waist. The children next door would stand gawping in. Our garden faced the road at the rear of the complex which was pretty much unmanned which caused a safety issue. The room was quite large with two large flat screen televisions. Walls between rooms are quite thin and our neighbours were quite noisy! I’d be more than happy to stay in a family suite if I returned as didn’t see the point in the extra cost for what it was, however it was still nice. You won’t get a better nights sleep on any other bed, it was EXTREMELY comfy, I’d like to get the same for back home. The maids kept the room clean daily.

Drink
The all inclusive drinks menu is fair and varied. Drinks are available everywhere. They tend to be local brands. Staff are always smiling and were friendly. The All inclusive drinks end at 11:30pm so ensure you order in bulk just before this time. After 11:30pm, the bars are still open but drinks chargeable and aren’t cheap.

Main Restaurant: A different theme every night, rotating every 2 weeks. plenty of options. Breakfast is much the same, however there are enough options for you to choose something different each day. I liked the freshly cooked omelettes. Lunch and Evening meals were always tasty and with plenty of options.
American Diner: looks fab, great atmosphere, great food, a great added dining option for your stay. Just turn up and eat, no need to book.
Captains Deck (Meze): too much food! But nice all the same. Book when you arrive. (2 per week)
KIKU (Japanese Food): Lush Lush LUSH. Need I say more. This will NOT disappoint. Make sure you book when you arrive. (1 per week)
Pool Kiosk snacks: 10-6 (I think) daily. The same options everyday: salads, sandwiches and ice cream.

Entertainment
There’s a 2 week timetable so you won’t’ see the same thing twice. Except BINGO every night at around 9pm. 5Euro a strip but well worth it if you win, the prizes are well worth it, averaged 80Euro a line and 190 Full House during our stay.
The Kanika Entertainment Team. WOW – What Talent they have! They work so hard in the heat and you will never find them stressed/without a smile. From Pool/Daytime games to evening Entertainment, they will MAKE your Holiday! Something for everyone, examples: Jersey Boys show, Michael Buble tribute, Olly Murs tribute, Robbie Williams tribute, Rod Stewart tribute, Karaoke, Light show, We Will Rock You show. If people could be cloned – they should be cloned for all resorts! Well done.

Creche/Kids Clubs
My 16 Month old daughter attended the Crèche which I wasn’t keen on at first but she enjoyed it so much she went back a few more times. The girls are lovely and your child will be well looked after and have so much fun.

Feedback
Room: Hotel should advise guests when the sprinklers will come on in private gardens as we woke to our belongings being soaked through. If this was the day of departure it would have been an issue and luckily we had nothing of any value outside.
Security: The gates need to be manned 24/7. The exits at the rear were manned probably only 30% of the time during our stay. Not once were our wristbands checked by anyone so people not staying at the hotel could come in. As our garden to our bungalow backed onto the main road it made me feel somewhat unsafe. Would be nice to know the gateS are manned 24/7.
Check-out: The hotel needs to communicate more with the Agents. We prepaid ‘late checkout’ however the reception staff will tell you ‘a room might not be available, you will need to confirm from 7pm the night before departure and IF a room is available it may not be the room you had during your stay’!! Defeats ‘late check out’… however after a ‘I Shalt not be moved’ it was all sorted.
Drinks: The coffee and beer during our first week was lovely… they changed suppliers on our 2nd week! Not so nice!
Would be nice to have baby change facilities in the mens toilets or a separate baby changing room so my fiancé could change our daughter too.
I don’t want to end on a low because this play is simply unable to disappoint. Negatives really are to highlight to the hotel how they could improve.

Praise
Although all staff were friendly, I would like to pay special Thanks to a few that made our holiday:
Sarah & Lorna – Kanika Entertainment – These girls are Beautiful in and out. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Friendly, Smiley, passionate, informative, they love splashing with the kids at ‘mini disco’ in the pool and are always so happy to see you around the complex and give the kids a fuss. Their memory of the guests names is amazing in itself. There’s no end to these girls talent. Miss you lovely ladies. (hope you are now ok Lorna xx)
Coral – Crèche – Lovely young girl, really fond of her job and the children. My daughter loved her and no matter whether we see her at the crèche or around the complex, Coral would remember my daughters name and have time for a ‘hi’ or a cuddle.
Giotis – Pool Snack Bar – what a lovely young man. His memory is amazing, practically knew what everyone had! couldn’t have been more welcoming at the snack bar.

If I had the money, I’d return yesterday! We LOVED this place.
Keep up the good work all. Happy Holiday to all those soon to visit. xx

Room tip: bungalows with gardens backing onto the road are noisy.
10  Thank COGSKent
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The olympic lagoon was the first drop off from the airport which was fantastic.
Our check in was smooth, we were given a cold drink whilst waiting before being taken on a golf buggy to our room.
The hotel itself was fab, pools great, food and drinks good and no shortage of sun beds.
The thing that makes this hotel is the staff, they cant do enough for you. A special mention to alex the bar man who served us well on our wedding day.
The only improvements i could offer this hotel is that there should be a better range of poolside snacks during the day, mainly for kids and the kids play area should be either located closer to the main bar or it should be fenced off and better lit up on a night.

Anth and machala.

1  Thank Youngy1982
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just got back from 2 weeks in Olympic lagoon, a group of 30+ of us travelled for our wedding and not 1 person had a bad word to say about the hotel. The foods great with loads of choice and staff cannot do enough for you both in restaurants and bar areas. The pools are great for both kids and adults and the hotel grounds where wedding parties are held are superb. Big Steve on the bar is a born entertainer, never know someone who has lived in cyprus for 22 year sound so much like Danny Dyer. Legend. Would reccommend for families wedding parties or even couples.

Room tip: Pool view or bungalows
4  Thank radz18