...and I didn't expect much since it was the second cheapest option I had. I came for my friends' wedding ceremony, so I just needed a single room, with breakfast and it was a pleasant surprise to get a 2-room apartment, with fully equipped kitchen, balcony and air-conditioner!
To be quick, here are all pros and cons listed for your convenience:
+ as I said, kitchen facilities that allow you to do self-catering if you wish (I did since I'm on a diet and cook for myself)
- Kitchen lacks such important things as dish sponges, towels, matches for the stove, salt, etc. I had to buy all that and, providing all these things are long-lasting, I assume, previous guests have done the same, so why take all this things away?!
+all furniture and bathroom facilities are quite old and shabby, yet clean and in working condition
- don't expect shampoo or soap in bathroom
+ air conditioner works well and is free (I've heard, some hotels charge up ot 7 euros/day for it!)
+ not a single insect (my friends had ants in a 5-star hotel)
+ free wi-fi near the pool
+ nice pool area, pool bar that was always busy and had friendly barmen
- breakfast was not a buffet, but a choice of 1 dish from the menu: various combinations of eggs, bacon and toasts (e.g. scrambled eggs on toast, bacon on toast, toasts with jam, beans with toast and so on) accompanied with a small cup of tea or coffee or juice. Not very abundant. (that was good in my case :)) So is the dinner, I guess.
- location is quite distant from main destinations. I got lost first 2 evenings on my way to hotel.
All in all, despite minuses mentioned I liked my stay and can confidently recommend this hotel as smth worth the money paid (especially compared to other Agia Napa hotel, Adams Beach, where my friends stayed, - see my review ;))
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Christabelle Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christabelle Hotel Ayia Napa