All reviews dry sense of humour self catering kandi beach laundry room into ayia napa centre great holiday plenty of sunbeds minute walk rooms are basic bus stop pool area early hours water park is water world main town stayed here for a week every other day
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I never leave a review like I’m going to now but seem only right to warn people about the experience to expect if you book this hotel. Wouldn’t even give it one stars but There wasn’t a lower option!!!!! Management made us feel very uncomfortable and we was very weary about him and he didn’t really care about his customers!! We are a young couple and he did nothing but shout at us every time we spoke to him, this made us not use any of the hotel facilities and went to the beach every day to the avoid him, I even heard him talking about us to other people, which is not professional, I’ve seen many review about this and really not sure how it’s still running the way it is!!! NEW MANAGEMENT NEEDED!!!!!!We had no towels for the first two days of our holiday resolving in us having to use a spare beach towel to get dried with after a shower, we complained several times about this no nothing happened for two days which is a joke. Then we asked for late check out as our flight wasn’t till 1 o’clock in the morning so being told you have to leave the room at 12 isn’t ideal we was jt given the late check out!!!! Our booking said 17th-25th but they only had it down to the 14th so we had to leave the room then as he got quite aggressive when We spoke to them about it. Only thing I can say I liked about this hotel was the girls behind the bar, lovely girls and made sure we was alway ok. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone and Most definitely will not be returning and next time will pay that little bit extra and got to the hotel next to it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Katie W
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have just returned home from a week's holiday in Cyprus and stayed at the cosmelenia hotel apartments, we were over for a wedding and can honestly say handsdown the place was amazing. Tony the manager gets bad reviews and comments made. We had no issues at all, we get much enjoyed our time. All the staff were exceptionally lovely always greeted with a smile always had a time to chat. The pool side area is also very quiet which we wanted and not filled with teenagers it was just nice. The food at the hotel was top notch. Would definitely recommend this accommodation. We will definitely be back for a visit! Thanks to all the staff at the Cosmelenia.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This place is what you pay for - we had a self catering studio apartment and its nothing to rant and rave about at all. If you like nice places - don't stay here. I suppose Ayia Napa is a party place so some places just do the bare minimum. Unfortunately the place is dated, everything needs an upgrade.

Our room had no safe - we were hiding our stuff around the room. You had to pay extra for aircon, there wasn't the right amount of utensils to be able to cook much. The beds were solid and moved around very easily.

Late check out. Oh my goodness, this ended with us nearly being kicked out of the hotel. We requested late check out and was told to come and pay at a certain time - when we did we were told we couldn't have it. And we would just have to leave our stuff in the open 'lounge' area and use the facilities downstairs - which was riddled with cockroaches and boiling hot so you have a shower and just stay wet!!
anyway - the manager was aggressive, using foul language and threatening. He ruined the end of our holiday and we will never be staying there again, and qute frankly advise anyone reading this to avoid the place too.

Food is poor, alcohol and cocktails are poor. The grounds are just basic beyond belief. I'm not sure I've stayed in a worse place. Sorry Cosmelenia, a lot of improvements are needed!! Start with the management!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I don’t leave reviews normally but after my family’s experience I feel I must warn other potential guests. Myself, partner and 14yr old son were thrown out on our first morning because we bought a small fan for the lounge/sleeping area as the room had no air con or fan! I was accosted on my way to my room by the manager who came from nowhere and was aggressive, threatening and intimidating, screaming at me in front of my son and other guests. He was held back and dragged away by staff but he still came back several times!! I was threatened with the police and had 5 minutes to pack!! I cannot believe I’m reading the same type of review over and over!! Appalling and completely unacceptable! I’m still gobsmacked and furious at his despicable, irrational behaviour which left my whole family feeling unsafe!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 252ste
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Cosmelenia hotel review
Well arrived at cosmelenia late at night welcomed by a man at reception who was quiet but polite after staying a few days o began to feel I picked the wrong hotel although self catering we were expected to spend more money in the cafe if sitting by the pool or lounging area outside soft drink 2 Euro each a lot when there's 5 of you as a family when you can get a big bottle down the road for 1 Euro you have an option to upgrade to all in if you want but we picked s/c cause were on a budget 2 ad 3 chd then we talk about children I thought Cypriots were child friendly well not in this hotel everything must be quiet no players at all the manager kicked someone out for bringing a pc. Tothe point he had to be held back from fighting not good for guests you must wash your clothes in there room and not leave anything except your towel on the balcony it cost 3 Euro the price is ok if you want to spend it we should have the option and not be told but I constantly felt on edge as a family because the manager does not sit down and has so many rules the cleaners do not clean properly they don't wipe tables and just sweep and sigh when they walk in as if we should have done it and they will tell you your rooms messy even if you have a toddler on holiday I expect to do what I can but not be a when on holiday we never got a welcome in the morning it's not a friendly hotel really you feel like your gossip in their for whatever reason it's like they Sussed you out before you step through door.there are far to many rules in this hotel if they want you to spend they should be more friendly is a price list incase you break anything it made me feel like I couldn't relax the hotel is lovely but no entertainment there is a tv on but sports news if you have a disability or buggy don't expect to be shown how to get round the hotel the correct way you have to suss it out yourself don't email before hand they don't reply.pick this hotel if you like to be told of like your peopleleft because of it at school not or also the internet goes on and off you cannot hotspot either it gets blocked and only available in lounge no tv in
room if you need it only advantage of this hotel is proximity to shops water park and beach pool small but ok but you will get in trouble for being too loud

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family