Efi Hotel Apts.
US$218
US$204
Hotels.com
Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$114
US$238
US$221
Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$224
US$193
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$374
US$200
  • Breakfast included
US$252
US$235
  • Breakfast included
Makronisos Holiday Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$382
Bookcyprus.com
All reviewshour free barpaint partynissi beachbar is openlovely girlbig shoutpre drinksfree shotsbest week of my lifegreat laughclear waterminute walkan amazing holidaybar staff arerepsstripbarman
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Basic hotel as you would imagine for a party destination rooms were pretty clean however maids didn't clean our room for a few days cause we were asleep when they came which was kind of annoying but wasn't the end of the world. Beds were extremely uncomfortable but again as to be expected. Also the pool is tiny ha ha pictures are very deceiving we went to the beach or to our friends villa 90% of the time because of this. not a bad hotel all in all for the time we spent in it, it was clean and thats really all that mattered to me.

also if you're travelling with 18-30 this summer the reps are horrid.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here with 2 other girls from the 7th to the 18th. First thing we noticed is that the pictures of the pool are very deceiving it's tiny so we actually didn't end up stay in the hotel at all apart from the sleep. The rooms are fine for what you pay for basic but that's all we needed. The location is really good just a very sort walk to the bars but out of the way enough for it to be fairly quiet. They moly complaint was that the maid did not clear our room for 4 days or empty the bins for some reason and in a country where you have to out you toilet paper in a bin it was pretty disgusting that they were not on top of it. The reps were awful as can be expected from club 18-30s they were rude and told us that it wasn't safe for us to go out all week on the strip on our own as it was full off creepy Cypriot and Russian men and we wouldn't meet andy English people as they are all on their events which wasn't the case at all. I wouldn't go on any of the events because they are just generally bad and you have a better time just exploring the strip on your own. Overall it was an okay hotel if you are just using it like we did but if there's enough people I would suggest getting a villa just a 10/15 min drive from aiya napa which is cheap in a taxi as they are amazing with private pool no reps ect for about £1000.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I literally have no clue why these people are moaning I have had the best week of my life. I travelled with my two friends all 21, and we weren't expecting much from all these reviews. Our room was lovely, for the 3 of us we had 3 single beds and a sofa bed. The barman was hilarious. He gave us all these different drink offers and got us smashed every night. He was so helpful, if anything was wrong he would sort it out straight away! We felt at home from the second we walked in. Theirs a supermarket and shops either way a 2 minute walk. Only 5 minute walk to the strip/square which was insane. Our rep was brilliant, joined in with our banter and made our week. If you get the chance, go to the beach party, best night of my life. The hotel is at the top of a hill, but when your pissed and crawling home you don't even notice it. All the people we met were so lovely. Make sure you go to nissi beach, it was beautiful, €8 to get their in a taxi. I've been to other party places, but Ayia Napa was by far the best place I have ever been. I would go back in a heartbeat! Book Efi, you'll have the week of your life.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bee111111
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Efi is the place to be! Absolutely amazing! If you're looking for a party place to stay then efi is the one, the bar is open 24 hour! The staff are so lovely and welcoming and join in on the drinking and banter! Rooms are big and cleaned every day by the lovely cleaners! Foods amazing, just all in all 10 out of 10 for everything! Haven't even been home a week and I already wanna go back! Made some friends for life there, wouldn't of stayed anywere else! Big shout out to Martin! Love you all!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank amyt21
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Firstly I have stayed in 3 different club 18-30 hotels and this is most defo one of the best! The rooms are massive and the kitchein facilites are brilliant!! The 2 bar men are absolute legends and helped make us enjoy our holiday much much more! My only downfall would be that the beds are rock solid so I ended up sleeping on the sofa bed which was slighly more comfortable!

The rooms were cleaned every single day by the very friendly cleaners, the tissue bin was changed daily which also is rare in club 18-30 hotels! Only bad points with cleaning would be that our bedcovers and towels didnt get changed at all (was there 7 nights) and the bath is a little rusty (so just showered in flipflops) no big deal at all
I found the cleanliness of the hotel is actually really good for a 2* hotel you cant expect too much for 50£ a week!

I also left money and vaulables on show and nothing was stolen!

The food is also very tasty but is slightly more expensive then other places! I also went into the kitchein downstairs to speak to the chef and noticed how spotlessly clean the main kitchein is which is always a bonus!

Out of the 3 rooms we booked we only ever see 1 cockroach and this was by the balcony door (which was left open)

Overall I think Efi is great value for money and Ayia Napa itself is absolutly amazing!!!!!

Room Tip: Room 101 was the best room out of the 3 we had has 4 beds and the biggest balcony that looks over the pool and gets so much sun! I would suggust the 1st floor as there is no lift! I
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends