All reviewsnice poolminute walk from the stripgreat hotelstrong wifistayed there for daysnissi beachair conpool areabus stationour room was spaciousi highly recommend this hotelnight lifebars clubsfree wifisafe boxgood sizequiet at night
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed there for 6 days and we had a really good time.
The hotel is near the main avenue, the disco area and restaurants, a walking distance from all of them.
Beaches are quite far, a 30 minutes walk, but there is a frequent bus there and back.
Most of the staff was nice, but Bobby at the reception was especially nice!

*The hotel does not supply pool towels.

Overall we had a pleasant stay, be sure to ask for a room with a pool view!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Euronappa added a nice flavor to our trip. Very friendly staff and very calm area!
Breakfast food was really good we used to take some with us... Robinson, the hotel restaurent is amazing!!! Concerning the rooms not very moderns but fine, ac was perfect.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Nice Hotel
Our 4 pax apartment was good and spacious and has 2 ACs
Breakfast was OK
Pool is nice
Extraordinary location in the middle of Nissi Avenue, near to the bus stations, 5 minutes walk to the night life street
Little bit expensive

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rami_Mossaad
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I stayed with my family as second time.last year I stayed here with my wife but this we were 8 of my family...I would like to say that ever thing is awesome and this is good hotel for both family and couples..
#rooms are very spacious and full equipment. superor standard room has a comfortable bed with 2 extra pilows,a TV ,good A.c,kitchen area with everything for cooking and washing,a nice balcony, safe box,fridge and bath room.
one bed room superior room is same with 2 comfortable sofas.
# pool area has nice and clean atmosphere with a big pool,a lot of sun beds and umbrella.The pool is really clean water is fresh..there is a bar and restaurant (rabinson) near the beach that you can order drinks and food.Its coctails was excellent.also there is a small pool for children,tennis court,ping pong table,billiard(all free) and souna.\
# food: breakfast is standard,nothing special. i recommend Bacon, sausage, bean and fresh oranges. and dont forget delicious olives.
for lunch and dinner I have'nt had into the hotel.
# location: The best advantage for euronapa is its location.Its situated on a cozy and quite street between Nissi beach and main street.just 10 min to night clubs and bars and 20 min to nissi beach. there is a bus station next to the hotel that you can go everywere for 1.5 euro.
3 staffs were very kind and helfull.especially Mr bobi. He is so polite and communicative.
# Especial thanks to Ms Zamba,Front Office Manager. who booked our rooms with special gift because of my sister's wedding annivarsary.She and euronapa made my sister suprised.Thank you for everything. I will come back again.

Room Tip: top floor,sea or pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

the location is 10 min from the nissi beach
5 min from the night life walking street
the room is big and clean
the robinsons restaurant is the best
the pool is big and clean
3-4 strong stars
i recomended this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: the big one ground floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends