Atlantica So White Club Resort
Loutsiana Hotel Apts(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$283
US$268
Napa Prince Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
US$244
US$178
  • Breakfast included
Senator Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$53
Aktea Beach Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
US$226
US$242
US$226
Travelocity
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$137
TripAdvisor
Evabelle Napa Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$50
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate poolblu restaurantboutique suitesled lightshotel is beautifulspecial thankslanda beachjust returned from a weeklovely beachgreat holidaysunbedscyprusprivacycocktailsrelaxationcarolinenapa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We came and originally had two bedroom suits booked and they went according to the prize and told us no it's studios but our reservation clearly stated that we booked those rooms .. Anyhow that's only the start .

The food in the buffet is horrible I took rice and it was still uncooked when I told the waiter his answer was "did you take only the top part " I told him doesn't matter what I took it shouldn't be uncooked .. All the pasta were without any sort of souce , we ended up eating down at a beach bar they had amazing food .

The rooms weren't to bad but deffenetly not kids friendly, the lighting is very nice and amusing but be prepared for loud noices all night long drunk people are fighting outside and no one of the hotel staff is stoping them and I wasn't able to call to complain because the phone in the room isn't working .

If you do like hot climates u will love the room because the air conditioning doesn't work .

The pools are very dirty and I was scared to let my children Swimm in them or even come close to them.

The hotel is deffenetly under staffed, I actually had some guy come to my window and take pictures of us or the room while we were laying in bed our blinds were half ways down and he put the camera down and snapped couple of times as well with our neighbors but again we weren't able to complain about it because our phones werent working.

If you do check out and call for a bell boy to pick up your bags I promise you, you will never get to see him unless you want to miss your flight , we waited half an hour than we decided to take them up our selfs as well call our own taxi since the hotel couldn't manage to do this .

In over all I was very disappointed and I will never come here again, if I was a teenager and coming only to party and puke I would probably not mind this hotel but since I'm a mum of two and have to think about my children than I would deffenetly never come back again .

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Albassam2011
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had a great week here , fare enough away from the clubs to avoid the noise but close enough to get to them. Not that you need to with the beach bar about 5 mins walk from my room.

Not sure where to start really everything was good the rooms where comfy and had a huge bed decorated in a really cool way you can understand why they call them boutique suites.

The pool and sun loungers where great and with the beach a whole 400 yards away it is easy enough to switch between the two.

In all honesty my favourite part had to be the greek night , the hotel gives a great taste of there culture with a greek buffet and a couple of music acts , a gentleman called Nicholas was singing / playing titular really well much better than you would expect for hotel entertainment. I later found out he was the owner , I really liked this was good to see him taking an actual interest in his guest, he even played a few English songs so as not to alienate his English guests. It was really awesome when everyone started dancing "zorba the greek" round the pool and over the bridge brilliant touch , hope to see you guys again soon

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Totally disgusting.
Rusty furniture, dirty jacuzzi,fusty smelling rooms, mouldy bathroom, would not pay £2.35 let alone £235 a night.
We went to another hotel down the road called Adams beach. Brilliant!!
As yet hotels4u refuse to refund our money.
Do not use these people!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Joan Y
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had great time at this property by all means from concept, style to great service. I have to recognize one of the most hospitable and service oriented person called Maria from reservations and for sure Raya on the pool. Last but not least try not to visit the Greek taverna during the presence of Michel until he becomes more welcoming....

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Definetely not a 5* place. An extremely overpriced place. Paid €200/night, for a one bedroom, without balcony, no breakfast, not even a complimentary bottle of water upon arrival. Dirty walk paths, sunbeds full of muld, very poor wi-fi, even more poor cleaning. Positive are the king size beds and the friendly staff (excluding reception). We won't go back again, there are so many other places for less money and way better hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family