“Strategically placed location”

Seasons Go Karts & Family Entertainment Centre
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Son spotted this place a mile away every time and insisted on going every time we passed it. He could have spent all day there if we'd have let him. He loved it.

3  Thank 928K928

Reviewed 29 August 2013

fantastic place to eat and the go karts are great aswell nice evening activity great value for money would recommend to others easy to get to

1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Celebrating my uncles wedding seven of us went just along the road from the Olympic Lagoon and found this tucked away. I'm afraid we can;t comment on the food as there was none but we had a great time. 16 Euros for 10 mins seems a bit steep but trust me ten mins feels a lot longer when you're karting round what is a nice smooth and varied track.

The karts themselves we're good though I wouldn't fancy trying to get in one if you're close to 7ft. No seat belts or very much safety would be my only negative point. Didn't bother me at the time but I could see it turning some people off going for a spin.

3  Thank DavidMacarthur
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Huge go kart track. Friendly owner and staff. A really great half day out. A favourite with my kids when they visit.

3  Thank Tangutica
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Great Fun my Son and us all enjoyed it, fun for all the family any ages. Even my father in law enjoyed the go karts

2  Thank Beddy18