“best place for sea food”
Review of Isaac Tavern

Isaac Tavern
Ranked #14 of 217 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

its a perfect place to try all kind of sea food and cyprus food I really loved it! I tried it many times during my stay in ayia napa with my friends and it was always good ! I liked the food drinks and the lovely service:)

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We spent a romantic evening in this restaurant celebrating my husband's birthday. What to say - it was just perfect!! Very warm welcome, excellent service full of attention, fabulous food! The menu is very nice and choice is large. Seafood lovers will be especially happy, because the offer of fresh fish and seafood is vast and you want to try everything. But there are also meat dishes, beautifully grilled. We appreciated a lot that in the menu all the things which are frozen are marked with a star, and there are really few of them, so you can be sure that you are eating fresh food. And no cheating - and it tastes like this 100%)) We decided to try Meze - one of the signature dishes of Cyprus. It can be fish/seafood, meat or mixed. We opted for the mixed one to try a bit of both. It was absolutely delicious - very nice assortment of fish, meat, seafood cooked differently - baked, grilled, deep fried. But before all this they serve you a big plate with traditional Greek dips, like tarama, tzatziki, houmous etc, together with fresh warm bread and Greek salade. So you have a starter and a main course together. Everything is just so tasty! And the portions are very general - we were not able to finish everything. We couldn't find place for the dessert, but when the owner - very charming lady - found out that it was my husband's birthday, they presented us a piece of cake with singing and the candle) it was very pleasant to feel their attention)
To conclude I want to say that we spent really enjoyable evening in Isaac Taverne. If we are around we'll come back there for sure. I sincerely recommend it, because it has everything to please you - tasty authentic food and drinks, at a very reasonable price by the way, nice atmosphere, warm and friendly people.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you want a fantastic meal, great service, beautiful sea view , neat price, then head for the car park at the harbour Ayia Napa , and there is the Isaac Tavern, your hostess is there to make everything just the way you would want it, and she does it with a lovely smile .

1  Thank Joan and John G
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The service was great and a child friendly restaurant !! The meat meze was fab, lots for two people but definately value for money

1  Thank emilylou097
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The combination of the flavours that you gave us were just perfect!!! I really enjoy eating at your restaurant!! Thank you so much for such a nice food journey!!
-Andria