The apartment is really comfortable. We were two girls and it was just perfect. The flat is big enough for 3-4 persons and it has a well-resourced kitchen with a small but effective fridge. We were really happy that the flat was in the same state as in the pictures and also very clean! Keith and Jacky are very kind and are always there to help.
We were also surprised about the two balconies where we spent a lot of time.
The apartment is well-located and very close to supermarkets and the strip.
Beaches can be reached after a 15minute walk, the famous Nissi beach is a long way down so we decided to take a taxi (but prefered the other beach cause Nissi beach is very noisy, full and when we went there the water was not that clean)...
The only thing to mention is that the street where the flat is located is sometimes a bit noisy, especially in the evening when most people are going to the bars etc.so we would only recommend it to younger people.
We had a fantastic stay there and would love to come back - thank you very much Egli, Jacky and Keith!
Annika & Laura
The apartment is extremely cozy and it has all the facilities needed (except for some power socket adaptors that you should bring for your own, if traveling from Europe). It is clean and tidy and it feels like home.
The location of the apartment is very good being a few minutes away from all Ayia Napa attractions, however please keep in mind that the complex in which the apartment is located is full of party teenagers and might get a bit noisy during the night, this being the only complaint about it. Otherwise, as stated in the title, everything is just perfect! The owner is extremely helpful and very, very nice.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Large groups|
|People with pets|
We stayed with two of my girlfriends and we had a lovely time.Apartment was clean andperfectly located. Restaurants and pubs were everywhere, a great lunapark is just down the road and the very picturesque monastery just above us which made our evening walks beatuful. The beautiful beaches are also close by.
The only problem is the public transport so we had to rent bikes which helped tone our legs for the beach :) we will be back next summer!
We really were disappointed with the apartment, since it doesn't cost so much at all!
Apartment itself is quiet nice and good furnished, in centre of Agia Napa, BUT:
- extremely noisy! You sleep as at the disco (with closed window) until 5 in the morning and at 7 a.m. church bells begin to ring... our small (5 months and 4 years old) children were woken up by it and didnt sleep any more(
- water pressure in the shower very bad and almost impossible to install it warm - very hot or very cold. For adults more or less, but again for children no way.
- swimming pool near apartment is impossible dirty. Being said there are two swimming pools in the area, but nobody gives info where is the second, we didnt found. Complex of apartments is very basic accommodation itself.
- Main disappointment was the beach - it is lie that the it is 100 meters from apartment. It was the main criteria for us to choose the place to stay. Even if u run it is not 2 minutes. To the city beach (which is not very good) it was about 10 minutes to go (for us with baby stroller - 20). and nissi beach which you see on the photo of apartment is about 10 minutes driving...
Disappointing things from the hosts also:
- i've asked straight the owner many times if the place suits for small children and if the sea is really near and she said yes.
- I've asked in mails if Internet is provided, and it was said it is. In fact we had to wait 5 days until it will be installed and we had to pay for it 25 Euro for 10 days! There was no word about it in mails and from my side there was a question - if everything included in price...
- After receiving back our deposit we lost 25 Euro additionally, it said because of the bank, but why should we have this lost? By paying for rent we used paypal and it was ok with sum.
May be for young club people the place would be fine, but I think the price should be much lower.