All reviews roof bar young people minute walk fresh hotel rainforest shower head through thomson nissi beach air conditioning swimming pool closest beach modern design big balcony changed every day beautiful hotel choose this hotel decent size bottle of champagne
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel is modern, clean and beautiful especially at night when all lighting is on.
I have read few reviews saying that rooms were small. Our one was really spacious, had everything we need, also a balcony.
The location is ok. 5-10 minutes walk to the beach, few to shops and hire places.
The food and choice was good. We were group of 9 people with different diet requirements. All of us enjoyed it.
The best part of the hotel is their employees. Everybody was extremely helpful and friendly. They took time to talk, advice or just a have a joke. Thank you :)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

It was our first family visit to Cyprus and Aya-Napa and I`m sure that you will be satisfied stay in Tasia Maris Oasis. Good price, good food, nice room, little bit small for us, but we didn`t stay long time there.
Hotel has really great location - bus station, Thalassa Municipal Museum, beach, markets, center of Aya-napa, coffee shops, park, clubs and a lot of restorans just a step from the hotel.
We were over the moon from our holidays in this place.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We were staying here as a family with 3 years old daughter and the only negative experience was really small room on first floor of hotel. It was almost no space to put our stuff but we did fit there and decided not to think about minor thing. Rest of the satay was really nice.

1  Thank MrElectroNick
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is the hotel to stay in excellent in every which way . Trouble putting good reviews I struggle to get booking in this hotel . Seriously got to be the best hotel I ever stayed in .staff helpful food brilliant . Lunch time the meals are little to big .

1  Thank Christina F
Reviewed 21 January 2018

After visiting Ayia napa in 2016, we booked something very last minute and ended up in a horrific hotel. However, we loved Cyprus and the heat so much that we decided to go back and this is when we found Tasia Maris Oasis!

it is a lovely hotel, one of the most modern hotels in the area (other than River Rock which is right next door) and one of the best value for money hotels around. I have seen other people leave reviews saying that it is identical to the pictures and it really is in my opinion.

My friend and I booked this through Thomson (TUI) which in my opinion was the cheapest deal around paying £596.00 for a week. I did look at other providers and it worked out roughly £800!! This included B&B however I can't comment on that as we didn't make it up that early.

Firstly, the hotel is situated in the perfect place. It takes literally 3 minutes to walk to the strip, there is a supermarket across the road and is around a 10 minute walk to the closest beach. When you go back to the hotel, you cannot hear the hustle and bustle from the strip at all which is really good. There is also a fair amount of restaurants around including Greek, Italian, indian, Thai. Also there is a mcdonalds, kfc and burger king a stone throw away.

So we stayed in room 2009 which we absolutely loved. It was almost on it's own other than facing 2 rooms opposite (they were never on their balconies etc so really didnt bother us!) the room has 2 single beds, a wardrobe, drawers, tv, fridge and a safe. I think the only thing we had to pay for was the safe! The shower was a rain forest shower head which was absolutely unreal. One thing I have seen is people saying they couldn't fit a small bottle of water in the fridge.. think people are just nit picking as we had 2 litre bottles of water, chocolate bars, a litre bottle of ciroc and other drinks and there was still space!

Cleanliness: In terms of cleanliness, I personally think our room was spotless. Our towels were changed every single day and despite leaving our room around 10am/11am the maids would always come back to ensure our room was clean.

Staff: Didn't really encounter the staff too much tbh, only ate lunch a couple of times and they were pleasant and always happy to help when I did encounter them.

Pool area: It was great that you could leave your room at around 11am and still not have to fight for a sunbed, my only feedback would be the fact that the swimming pool is so warm! It is bad when the temperature outside in July was 34 degrees and the pool didn't cool you down which my friend and I resorted to the showers which were cold!

The thing that surprised me is a ,lot of families were here and personally I wouldn't choose to bring my child there due to the fact that there is a lot of young people here who are drinking etc. The lady opposite us did have a young child and we felt bad when we were being noisy that we would wake him however we had no complaints!

Another thing, if you are not a fan of extremely hot weather, avoid the months of July and August as it is crazy hot and does not cool down in the evening! day temps for us were around 33 and evening dropped to 28! with no breeze.

Overall, we love this hotel and have booked to go back July this year!

Room tip: All rooms equally as good as not a high hotel
Date of stay: July 2017