“Best experience of our lives! !”
Review of Scuba Monkey Ltd

Scuba Monkey Ltd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Monkey is the next evolutionary step in diving schools. When you learn to scuba dive with us you will discover the reason why. Our philosophy is "serious fun". We are absolutely committed to your PADI scuba diving training, so you can get on with the serious business of having maximum fun, both during the learning process and after you are qualified. Here at our Agia Napa based dive school we cater for divers of all levels, whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced diver thinking about taking your first steps on the PADI professional ladder. Don't settle for second best! Our love of the world's oceans is addictive and our service is unmatched by other scuba diver classes. Contact us today, we eagerly await you and it will be our pleasure to discuss your requirements and tailor a solution that is just right for you. We are the No1 place to start your scuba diving in Cyprus.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from our honeymoon in ayia napa. Alex is the most amazing instructor. Her passion for diving is infectious. She took us to sandy bay which is crystal clear. Alex took time to ensure that we both felt comfortable and that we knew how all of the equipment and hand signals worked. Scuba diving is the single most awesome experience ever. Thank you so much Alex, we are hooked!! The photos and videos you captured are amazing, they're such good quality we're getting them framed! See you next time we visit cyprus. Love Amy and Frankie x

All reviews
in 12 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2014

So we started with a demo dive at the Grecian Park hotel where Alex and Stu got us so excited about Scuba, had always wanted to have a go but never felt it was the right time! However we felt relaxed with Alex who was extremely professional but had a personal touch which made it easy to learn!!

We booked and went the following day to the dive centre which was immaculately kept and fascinating to look at picks and a diving fanatics little house!

We went to the beach and kitted up, the equipment was top notch and we weren't worried about anything not working, in the water Alex was in her element and after learning some basic techniques we were under way!!

Feeding fish and on a preliminary dive learning about our depth and breathing to help us maintain depth in the water, Alex was superb keeping an eye making us feel comfortable

All in all an incredible experience and one I will always take with me, Alex has given me the bug!!! So happy that we did it and would highly recommend to the new comers or experienced divers p, just a pleasurable experience!!! Thank you Scuba Monkey!!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

If you want a change in your holiday try a scuba diving lesson or course.
We tryed it this year and it was the best experience ever. We did it as a couple and loved trying the new experience together.
Alex was a great teacher and we cant wait to do it again, hopefully we will be doing a course in September this year.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Whilst visiting friends in Cyprus I spent a day in Ayia Napa and completed two dives with Alex from Scuba Monkey. As I've only been qualified for a short time and wasn't feeling confident enough to visit the Zenobia, Alex took me to a three gentle dive sites full of colourful fish. We were lucky enough to see an octopus too. By the end of the dives I was 10 times more confident than at the start thanks to Alex's patient guidance. I'll definitely be going back to improve my skills and when I'm ready to dive the Zenobia it will be with Scuba Monkey. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Nicola H