“You should eat there”

Frankie's Bar and Grill
Ranked #92 of 217 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This place served the best food in Ayia Napa. I tried about 10 restaurants, and I was wasting my time. It is the place where you enjoy food and great sports + 10% discount if you are staying at the Melpo Antia Hotel. It costs less that a lot of lower quality restaurants.

2  Thank Faith_KSA

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We hadefinitely return to this restaurant/bar many times in the past and this time we were taken by surprise as it has had quite an extensive facelift (although it was fine before) and looks very modern.

The service was excellent and the food (for the money) couldn't be faulted. You can get pasta or pizza and a drink for €9....but even items from the general menu were reasonable.

The only slight complaint would be that the music was a little loud for having a meal out as a couple, but I get the feeling that the owners are trying to appeal to the younger generation a little and why not, 50% of Napa is youngsters wanting a good time so its not a bad business plan...but I think they need to strike the right balance and I think they just about pull it off.

Will definitely return here next time we are in Cyprus. The location is great for people watching and soaking up the atmosphere of Napa.

1  Thank spenspuma
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Looks nice and lots of staff around, but the food, burgers in our case was really bad.
Overcooked meat, no dressing, some dry sallad and a foccia style bun, again dry...
Potatoes was lukewarm and undercooked.
Bland and dry!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

this was my girlfriend ( frances) and I first time in cyprus agia napa we was there for a week ,we was a little dissapointed with the hotel where we was, but we put a brave face on .after two days things was gr8, all the staff at frankies was very helpful ,its always clean,tidy and sparking.you dont have to eat ,you can just a drink you also get free wifi ,we got to all the staff there and they got know us up to our last day .why come all this way and to have a McDonalds they also did a meal offer on which we had also b/fast to,so thank you all at frankies ...

1  Thank MCANDRE
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Luckily we didn't waste one of our evening meals by eating here. We wanted something cheap and cheerful on out last day before being picked up to go to the airport. We'd walked past the place many times and it always looked full, but we were to be dissapointed with the food served here. The Greek salad starter was perfectly acceptable, but the chicken breast main meal I had was dreadful. Fake griddle marks and as tough as old boots. The staff were more concerned with posing and touting for passing trade. Give it a miss.

1  Thank Dave143