“Great fun”
Review of Nissi Watersports

Nissi Watersports
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband loved the para sending he did and the staff were extremely friendly. I stayed on the jetty with my little one to watch and had a great view of Nissi beach. In fact, you can walk through the sea to get to it.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Friendly staff and professional products. We bought a sofa-drive for two people and felt it was shorter than with other customers. Thats the only thing that bothered us. Sofa ride it self was pure fun and we would go again anytime.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

So much fun, staff were friendly and seemed to have it under control. Would go there again as the prices are reasonable and they have such a variety of sports.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

we've tried the parasailing and it was one of the best experience! The staff was nice and made u feel safe :)

1  Thank Madalina93
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a double jet ski. We checked the prices at another beach and these were better value. Really friendly people too

3  Thank Amy R