“Fathers Day Surprise”

Bella Napa Bay Hotel
Ranked #52 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed 22 September 2013

As a result of a Fathers Day surprise from my children, a Tandem Parachute Jump from Kingsfield Dhekelia I found myself looking for an overnight stay in Ayia Napa to make the early start more comfortable. I chose the Bella Napa Hotel as a result and was pleasantly surprised. The location is good, close,but not too close to the centre to avoid the midnight revellers and the Hotel was clean and bright with helpful and pleasant staff.Although only a brief stay a very pleasant one and I would certainly return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lewis0473

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed at the bella napa with 7 friends. The food was fantastic, with a variety of options every night. The atmosphere is very chilled and family friendly both day and night, although entertainment is not great. Staff in the restaurant and bar go out of their way to help you, making sure you have everything you need.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank sofi128
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Me and my Husband have just returned from our first stay at this hotel we only went for one week wish now it could have been longer. We had a fantastic view over the sea and aiya napa we have stayed next door 7 times and always wondered what this hotel was like. Well we were not disappointed everyone was friendly and we met a mixture of people who were friendly. The rooms were lovely and clean the food was good we always found something we liked we went AI . All the barstaff were really good Andreas Tolly and Adrian always there to serve you couldn'nt fault them. Suzanne who did all the entertainment water gym, water volleyball,darts,table tennis and the night time was brilliant so talented that she could speak different languages she works very hard we'll done. We will definaintly go back. Thank you Bell Napa for a lovely holiday.

Audrey and Ian McMillan 04/09/13 to 11/09/13

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I went to bella napa with my boyfriend for a week in October 2012. Had such a good time. The staff where nice but its more the atmosphere and the people you meet really made it! It's a small hotel so meeting and speaking to the guests is easy and really makes the holiday. The beach is about a 2 minute walk with water sports! We did the jet skiing which was really good! Would love to of been there for longer - had such a good time. We went all inclusive, the food was average but the alcoholic drinks they had was really nice! Had a brilliant holiday!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times, it had always been the favourite of my dad. Our wedding reception was held at the Bella Napa the staff made this an excellent and unforgettable day to remember .The hotel staff lead by Maria were excellent, they are very friendly and as helpful as ever. The views from the hotel across the sea are beautiful, its only 5 minutes walk to the closest beach, and a pleasant walk into the main town. There are plenty of restaurants and bars along this walk. The rooms are kept clean and tidy . Meals served in the restaurant are well presented and varied to suit most palates, the manager George ensures the service is excellent. The bar area is just as friendly run by Andreas he ensures your glass is never empty for long. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, a home from home

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ianthe M
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I have been to Bella Napa bay hotel 13 times and it is the best hotel we have ever been too. Me and my family love coming back to Bella Napa as we always know what to expect and it feels like our second home. There are not enough words to describe how amazing the staffs are at the hotel they are so friendly and they are willing to help you with any problems you may have. The location is perfect as it is about 20 minute walk from the main strip with loads of restaurants and bars along the way and the beach is just across the road. The rooms could be a little more modernised but they are always clean along with the rest of the hotel. The service you receive from everyone at the hotel is excellent. We always have a sea view room which has an amazing view of Ayia Napa.
Can't wait to go again next year :)!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Just returned from a 3 week stay at the Bella Napa. This was booked early last year to celebrate my 50th birthday and my daughter and son inlaws 10th wedding anniversary who were married in ayia napa. This hotel was recommended by our cypriot friends who we visit every year. We arrived on the 14th as i was to celebrate my 50th on the 15th of which we spent the all morning waiting to move rooms has our first room had a fusty smell due to carpet wet through due to leaking fridge. We paid for sea view and were disapointed. Our family arrived a week later with my 3 year old grandaughter, on her second day she was eating a cake and drinking juice in the shaded area round the pool and my daughter was asked to leave as she had not purchased the food and drink from the hotel. Some staff are rude and this made us feel very uncomfortable as we are used to staff being friendly and approachable, the cleaners made our day, always smiling and willing to have a chat with you. This hotel would be better if air con was on in the reception area, having spent time getting ready to go out in the evenings you ended up feeling uncomfortable. No toilets in the reception area and my daughter found it difficuilt getting to the pool with a pram due to steps at either side. On a positive note Susan the entertainer was a pleasure to meet, she always went out of her way to chat with you and was fantastic with the children.Rooms were a little outdated for the price you pay. We all made the most of our holiday as it was a special celebration for me and my family, it is a pity the hotel was disapointing.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Bellanapa, General Manager at Bella Napa Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear valued guests,

We are sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We would like to believe that further to our meeting while you were in-house, overall and despite these isolated incidents you enjoyed your stay with us.
In any case we would like to be given the chance to welcome you back at our Hotel and offer you a memorable holiday. Please rest assured of my personal attention and do not hesitate to contact me personally at any time for anything you may require.

Kind Regards,