Our stay at the hotel was pretty good. We traveled as a couple for a week to cyprus. It was our first time and the overall experience was pretty satisfying. Middle of novemeber, when all Europe is covered with Ice, rain and fog, we had a lovely week with 22 degrees and could go to the beach (nissi beach) 100 meters from Aktea.
Breakfast was superbly good along with the most friendly staff who never stops to smile and provides with there hospitality.
Rececption ladies are more than welcome to provide you with any kind of help and information.
We shall be back again next November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread openly on a unspoiled seashore gulf, next to the nature trail which connects Ayia Napa’s seafront from Nissi Beach to Cape Greco. Aktea is located only 2 km from Ayia Napa center with its bars, shops and restaurants. The location combines the sandy golden beaches of Sandy bay (around 200 meters away) and Nissi Beach (around 200 meters away), with the rocky formations of a virgin landscape, the privacy of seclusion with the centrality of a cosmopolitan tourist resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aktea Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aktea Beach Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Aktea Beach Village Ayia Napa