The Macronissos Vacation Club was great fun with a lovely swimming pool area and amazing entertainment team, the kids club was lovely to with loads of fun-packed activities. We booked this hotel with olympic holidays - acomodation only and booked our flights seperately which worked out much cheaper and you could chose flights to suit yourself. The price for acomodation only with olypmic was very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. You still get full use of the kids club etc for this price. We went self catering because we enjoy the local restaurants in the evening time. Its not cheap to eat out but the Olive Garden next to the hotel is a beautiful place to eat and relax in the evening before going back to the hotel for the entertainment. Overall this is a great place to visit - we have been to this area of cyprus 10 times now and 4 to this particular hotel - love it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in a peaceful spot on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, The Makronisos Village is a complete tourist village with a rustic feel. The sweeping sands of Nissi Bay with its wide range of water sports are close by, as are tavernas and a water park. The pulsing nightlife in Ayia Napa can be reached in five minutes by car, or a quick hop on the bus from outside the hotel. Checking in at the lovely reception area, you will receive a warm welcome reflecting the attentive, high standard of service to come. Attractively decorated and well equipped bungalows with spacious terraces are set among extensive gardens filled with palms and beautiful bougainvillea. The gardens create a lush back drop to the large, beautiful swimming pool with children's pool attached. A wealth of facilities and an extensive leisure programme for all ages mean you'll be torn between an energetic time or a chilled out break. So why not have a bit of both? Engage with fellow guests in volleyball, football, tennis, or water polo, to name a few, before surrendering to a dreamy massage. Don't worry about the children; they'll be well taken care of at the Kids' club, with endless all-day fun with new-found friends. Buffet meals are served in the hotel's inviting restaurant, and sandwiches, ice cream and other snacks can be bought from the bar and by the pool. Each evening entertainment is laid on in the form of barbecues, bingo, karaoke and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Makronisos Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macronissos Vacation Club Hotel Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Hotel