Just back from a weeks stay here location to far out and taxi fares scandless ,apts basic and need a refurb but very clean ,pool area and bar excellant , went half board food cold and breakfast choice limited to beans, breakfast strips, fried eggs or scrambled ,fried tomatoes ,small hotdog sausages , toast and cake ? cheese slices and ham slices and 3 choices of cheap cerial ,everyday the same it was dreadful .....dinner not a great selecton and food cold, dessert was a choice of 2 types of cream cake deserts which tasted exactly the same ,ice cream and a bowl of fruit that were like windfalls not great def not like all inclusive places i have been before ...wouldn even compare . a friend was all inclusive and was not impressed with the alcohol they found the cocktails very weak. Bus ticket 1 euro and 3 euro for a day pass but after 11 the fares change to 2.50 euro ....ive stayed in many other places in ayainapa and i have to say if this place was closer i would stay there again but i would only go self catering...and half board if it was cheap but never all inclusive its suitable for families and middle age couples but not for the young and lively .....entertainment very poor the one stop rep was lacking vitality and had not a clue how to entertain guests if it had not been for george the manager and jessie one of the one stop gang it would be dead ....overall i enjoyed my stay there as it was a lovely place and it was a cheapy but would not like to have paid what some guests had paid ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in a peaceful spot on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, The Makronisos Village is a complete tourist village with a rustic feel. The sweeping sands of Nissi Bay with its wide range of water sports are close by, as are tavernas and a water park. The pulsing nightlife in Ayia Napa can be reached in five minutes by car, or a quick hop on the bus from outside the hotel. Checking in at the lovely reception area, you will receive a warm welcome reflecting the attentive, high standard of service to come. Attractively decorated and well equipped bungalows with spacious terraces are set among extensive gardens filled with palms and beautiful bougainvillea. The gardens create a lush back drop to the large, beautiful swimming pool with children's pool attached. A wealth of facilities and an extensive leisure programme for all ages mean you'll be torn between an energetic time or a chilled out break. So why not have a bit of both? Engage with fellow guests in volleyball, football, tennis, or water polo, to name a few, before surrendering to a dreamy massage. Don't worry about the children; they'll be well taken care of at the Kids' club, with endless all-day fun with new-found friends. Buffet meals are served in the hotel's inviting restaurant, and sandwiches, ice cream and other snacks can be bought from the bar and by the pool. Each evening entertainment is laid on in the form of barbecues, bingo, karaoke and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Bookcyprus.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Makronisos Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macronissos Vacation Club Hotel Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Hotel