“Very good stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

avemea
Cyprus
“Very good stay!”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The studio is just exacty as on pictures provided. It has a very large terrace; double bed and one single bed; small kitchen with cutlery and tableware; small kitchen appliances and tv. Bathroom is quite spacious for that type of studio I'd say -plenty of room there. I did not experience any issues with water supply there.
I would like to share with my "mattress story" there :) Unfortunatley the mattress was super hard there and my body (especially may back) was super sensitive at that moment and time due to a recent trauma.
It was totally not possible to sleep there ,so I have called the owner and explained my situation. I thought maybe he might have a spare mattress topper or anything else which can be put on top of a bed.

Ronald (the owner) has really understood my prolem and actually provided with a genuine support.
Even though he was abroad ,he still could advise and help me. As I was travelling to Askas on the next day ,he advised me to pop in to IKEA and find a mattress there- he'd refund money spent on purchase.
I had a big car and I was so please to hear Ronald's offer.. it is good to know that this world has some kind and caring people!
My back has been saved! Other tenants may now sleep like babies :)

In overall I would suggest this place to everone who wants to spen time in the city centre of Ayia Napa..thsi area is not noisy at all,all nice restaurants and shops are just around teh corner.Perfect place for a budget traveller! Please do not hesistate to contact Ronald if you may have any questions- he is a very helpful man.

The area is good and you might expect a visitor there - a cute ginger kitty . Please be kind towards her :)) After 10 days stay I have returned her trust in humanity - she was quite wild and scared at the beginning..now she knows what love is! :) Don't be cruel toward animals please.

Ronald, thank you very much for your support and a very good customer service. I highly appreciate your help and care.

7 Nov 2017
Annemarie, I was really touched by your beautiful words and very glad that you had a good time there and that we could fix the mattress problem so you were able to enjoy your vacation. I am also happy to hear about the kitty, actually during my last visit I was taking care of the mother cat and her wild kittens ;-) . I thank you again for your words and for caring for my property and not only your comfort but of the other guests to come. Hope to have you in Ayia Napa again soon, until then all the best.
Anastasia...
“nice studio, perfectly equipped and well located”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Mick, a nice guy, met us and showed how everything works in the studio. I liked that we could contact via Whatsapp. The studio is small but very nice, it has all necessary amenities except personal wi-fi spot, though on the balcony you may connect through the neighbour hotel's network. Btw, we liked the spacious balcony with proper furniture. The only thing is that the sofa mattress springs seemed a bit firm. The location of the studio is really good. It's about 10-15 min to the nearest beach, 5 minutes to the main streets full of people, shops and restaurants. But the studio itself is situated in a rather quiet place which is great. There is a 24h supermarket just in a minute walk. On the whole, the studio is great for such a low price!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the balcony, the location, nice design
Liked least: the mattress, no personal wi-fi
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Nov 2017
Hi Anastasia,
You might find strange that I am answering you now after such a long time, but believe me I just saw your review. Anyway I couldn't let it go without thanking you for your nice comments and give you the good news, we have fixed the sofa with a comfortable mattress :), Thank you again and hope to have you in Ayia Napa again , all the best.
yastremsk...
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
“Good location. Nice appartment and terrace”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The appartment was good, well located. The quality is very good for its price. Well equipped, only there is no hair dryer. It has a nie terrance with sea view even.

8 Aug 2016
Hey Natalia ,
I am very happy to know that you liked it and I hope you had a great time in Ayia Napa.
I hope to welcome you again and I promise to provide you with a hair dryer .
Ronald
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing