That was my best hotel experience in Mallorca. And here's why
1) I booked this hotel late at night just hours before driving to it from Palma-Mallorca. It was 4am when I arrived, tired and sleepy. It turned out they hadn't received my request yet. Still their night manager, a man of unique friendliness and politness, provided my chambers. And they didn't charge my anything extra despite my super-early check in. Parking is also free.
2) Their rooms are great. New, comfortable, spacious. Bathroom is absolutely fab.
3) Air conditioning is not a must in Mallorca hotels. But in this case I had it the best way, quiet and powerful.
3) They have private beach. The manager told me 'it's very-very small'. Well, not SO small. And it's just a minute walk from hotel. And the water is as clean and great as anywhere in Mallorca. And once you swim you get fantastic view of the mountaints and hotel and harbor. Also there's a really BIG beach just 10 minutes from the hotel.
4) Costa de Los Pinos is nothing like tourist-packed Alcudia or ElArenal. It's a quiet and cozy corner of Mallorca. So you amlost own the seashore. DISCLAIMER: don't expect some nightclubbing or any other big activites here. It's a place for quiet relaxing.
4) They have a pretty garden with restaurant. Breakfasts and dinners are tasty and huge. And they had a man singing jazz by nights, he is charming. They also have a-la carte restaraunt overlooking seashore. The view is great. The cuisine though is not so great and pricey.
5) The day before departure I asked them to clean my shirts. Due to some techincal glitch they failed. But they did best to correct the mistake. First of all, they retrieved my shirts from washing station. Not a great a deal, you say, but think of that: it was late midnight when I discovered my shirts are absent. Of course laundry service was closed hours ago. And in Spain people HATE to work at night. So it took almost a military operation for hotel manager to retrieve shirts :) But she did it.
Then there was a lot of excuses. Of course they didn't charged for laundry. And even waived my mini-bar due. Who could ask for more?
5) And for all that they charged me 80 eur per day.
The only warning: this place is on the opposite side of island from Palma-Mallorca. And almost 6km from nearest city. So the car is the best way to get here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurotel Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa & Golf, offers impressive ocean views from its setting on Costa de los Pinos bay & beach. It has everything for relaxing and enjoyable holiday.Pretty gardens lead down to the sea .Extensive sea lido with access for swimming. Marina. Lovely lagoon style linked swimming pool , Indoor pool and gym. Four tennis court with resident Pro for tuition and coaching, putting green. The Seawater Spa (Thalassotherapy Center) has an indoor pool, fusion showers, Turkish baths and saunas. Treatments include hydrotherapy, algotherapy and massage. There are several golf courses in the area, including a18- holes Son Servera , just 500 metres away.There is also a lounge bar and a poolside snack bar. Dining room, with sea and garden views ,offering fantastic buffet selection of Mediterranean and International cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Alternative à la carte “La Cabaña Restaurant” by the sea. Each of the Punta Rotja’s air-conditioned spacious rooms is brightly decorated and has a balcony. All rooms have satellite TV and wired internet access. Costa de los Pinos features pretty coves and is surrounded by lush pine forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Hotel Costa De Los Pinos
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa Costa De Los Pinos, Majorca