“Amazing Experience!”
Review of La Cala Boat Tours

La Cala Boat Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Departing from Cala San Vicente, Puerto de Pollensa or Alcudia it is posible to discover the north coast of Mallorca which is one of the wildest areas. There are a lot of hidden secrets, lonely blue water beaches, caves, etc. that wait to be discovered. Look for ‘la cala boat tours’ in facebook to contact us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was honestly such a amazing experience for me and my partner to enjoy together. It is our first holiday together and for months I have been adamant to do this tour and let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint.

The tour lasted around 4/5 hours and during that time we visited two lonely beaches and the mysterious blue cave. I honestly wish I had a waterproof camera because inside the blue cave was so chilling but at the same time so beautiful.

The tour was hosted by a man named Samuel. He honestly made our experience so much more enlightening. So friendly, so helpful and such a bright personality.

Samuel introduced one of his most loved Spanish dishes which was incredible! My boyfriend hasn’t stopped talking about it and has tried to make it in our hotel with the same products but said “ it just doesn’t taste the same”.

If you are going to visit Majorca then I highly recommend you spend your money on this excursion.

Samuel R, Owner at La Cala Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Amy,

I know you were waiting for this tour for a long time and as one of my instagram followers I want to make something that you remember. For you very nice review I think I succeeded and reviews like yours make me want to keep doing my best.

Hope to see you both soon

Regards to both

"cala"
"holiday"
"sea"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had a helf day tour with Sam. Sam helped me all the way from recommending my hotels to arraging our trip. Hes very knowledgeful about the area. One of our crew got motion sickness and he helped her all the way through. Def would recomende this tour

Hi Nat,

Many many thanks for this nice review, I want to add that you were a very nice group and in that way is very easy to do a nice tour.
See you soon

Regards to all

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went out with Samuel on Saturday and had a fantastic time. We couldn’t go from Cala san Vicente due to weather conditions but Samuel sent us all the relevant information for the change of location. We were delayed leaving due to a couple not turning up but sam was very apologetic and we left without them after 20 mins of waiting. The tour was fantastic, great snorkelling spots, swam into a blue cave and we all had a grea time. The food was also delicious and we will make this at home! Thank you Samuel

Many thanks to you Sam, I am very happy you enjoy my tour and I will love to make you discover a piece of Mallorca. If you come again to Mallorca it will be a pleasure to see you both again.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great boat trip.
We enjoy from the first to the last minute :)
Sam is good guy and friendly. You can see he loves 'his' island.

Next year we book again...the left side tour ;)
Greetings Jantine and Bennie.

Samuel R, Owner at La Cala Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jantine&Bennie,
Thanks to both of you for thrusting on me to make a tour. I have done my best to make it a pleasant experience and comments like yours make me want to keep doing it!!

Good luck and see you very soon.

Ps: I already have one special tour designed for you ;)